CHAPTER 2

Recess Time

Lyna's POV

I was peacefully eating my favorite bread while sitting on a bench under the shading tree.Wah~this bread is so delicious, I thought. It's a good thing I choose this place because people don't know anything about this place.I'm the only person who knows this place. This place is so beautiful and relaxing how could they don't know this place?

"Hi!" someone said out of nowhere.

I jumped at the sudden voice and I almost threw my bread away. I was trying to search where did the voice come from until someone tapped my shoulder.

"It's me,"

I turned around and was faced with a doe-eyed. It's him. It's Minghao.What is he doing here?

"Hi," I said softly.

"Aha! you could talk.I thought you couldn't talk," he said smiling

"Of course I could talk I'm a human too," I said while frowning.

"Well, some of them couldn't,"

"Anyway, how can you find me?"I asked

"I don't know. I was trying to find the cafeteria but I accidentally found you here...all...alone, why you are eating here though?" he said, tilting his head a bit to the side.

"I just don't like the nosiness,"I replied without looking at him.

"No wonder you left the class just now," he mumbled.

"Sorry?" I couldn't hear what he said just now.

He looks at me, smiling and shook his head, "Ah, no-nothing," he said while waving both of his hand.

"Please stay away from me,"I said while fidgeting with my fingers.

"And why is that?"

"You heard what they said. I don't talk to people,"

"But you are talking now," he giggled

"Please,"I tell him for the last time and stood up leaving him dumbfounded.

"What's wrong with her?" Minghao mumbled to himself.

No One's POV

Lyna was on her way to her Math class when suddenly someone grabs her by the back making her yelped in surprise. She with reflexes elbowed that person.She heard the sound of 'owffh!' and quickly make her escape.

She turns around and crosses her arms,"What do you guys want?".

Watching that person slowly stood up, holding his stomach. His face shows that he is really in pain from that sudden blow.

"Jeez, you don't have to elbow me like that," A guy with spiky hair said while clutching his stomach.

"Serves you right, Dongho. Who asked you to do that?" Lyna smirked.

"Jonghyun asked me to,"

Lyna shrugged. Her victory smile plastered on her face.

"Who's that boy you talked with just now? He looks like a new student. Is he?"

"It's none of your business, Jong-hyun,"Lyna said and rolled her eyes.She was about to leave but Jong-hyun grabbed her wrist.

"Let me go, Jong-hyun!"Lyna exclaimed while squirming. Trying to free herself from Jong-hyun's grasp but she failed. She mentally pouted for being too weak.

"Let her go!"

"Minghao!"Lyna shouted in surprise.

"Oh, so you are the China boy.What do you want China boy ?"Dongho asked smirking.

"I SAID LET HER GO!"Minghao shouts.

"Who are you to shout at us, huh?" Youngmin questioned, cocking his brow.

"I'm Xu Minghao!" He said.

"How dare you speak to us like that!"Ren scolded.

"Do you know who are you talking to?"Young-min said, eyes widening.

"Guys, just leave him alone and-" Minhyun's words were being cut by Minghao.

"Of course I don't, I just came to this school like 3 hours ago. What did you expect? You want me to know everybody in this school on that 3 hours?"Minghao said sarcastically.

"Wow, you must be joking," Young-min scoffed. Can't believe and what the China boy had just said. He was about to punch Minghao but Minhyun stopped him.

"Leave the innocent boy alone! For Pete's sake!" Mihyun exclaimed. He turns to Minghao and smiled. "Are you okay?"

"Ye-yeah," Minghao nodded.

Minhyun smiled for the last time before he turns to Young-min. "You," He pointed at him. "You are coming with me, Mister." He said and dragged Young-min by his ear.

"Ah! Ah! Yah! I'm older than you bitch!" Young-min yelled.

"Like I care!"

"Okay... "

Minki looked at Dongho and Dongho looked at Jong-hyun.

"Well, that wasn't in the plan," says Dongho, scratching his head.

Jonghyun mentally face-palmed. "Idiots," he mumbled.

"Umm...can I go now? I'm late for my Math class and Mrs.Jung will totally kill me." Lyna utters breaking the silence.

"Uh, yeah sure. See you." Jong-hyun awkwardly said before walking away. Followed by Dongho and Minki.

As Minki pass by in front of Minghao, he glared at him. Giving him an I'll-settle-with-you-next-time face.

Minghao couldn't help but think it as cute glare rather than a scary glare. He looked and Lyna and frown. "Who was that? They look stupid."

"Hey, I heard that!" Min-ki shouted from far.

Lyna face-palmed.

●•●•●

[Edited]
Please ignore the curse word if you don't like it.