CHAPTER 9

It's been two weeks now, Minghao had just recharge from the hospital. Right now, Lyna is standing in front of her closet trying to choose what she wants to wear on her 'date' with Minghao.

"Aish! What I am going to wear?" She said, scratching her head that is not itchy.

Lyna's phone suddenly buzzes. She walked lazily to her phone on the table and look at the ID's caller.

Minghao ✨
01X-XXX-XXXX

She answered.

"Yah! Are you coming or not?" he asked, trying to confirm.

Hearing his tone, she knows that he was kinda pissed off.

"I'm coming, I'm coming." She said.

"Then what took you so long?" He says.

"Just wait okay? Now, where are you?"Lyna asked.

"In the hospital," He mumbled.

"Why are you still in the hospital?"Lyna asked weird

"Well, the doctor said that I can't leave until someone picks me up." Minghao stated, pressing the word 'someone'.

Lyna giggled and said, "Okay, wait there for an hour."

"yah! you--"

Minghao could not finish his sentence yet because Lyna had ended the call. She knows that he was really pissed off.

After 10 minutes choosing, Lyna just wears a white plain short sleeve loose t-shirt, a pair of navy blue skinny jeans. She tied her hair into a high ponytail.

"If I have time, I could wear some makeup or something but, since you must be pissed off. I'm just wearing this simple outfit without any makeup." she blabbered to herself.

Lyna normally wears a simple outfit like plain t-shirts and usually, she only took 5 minutes but this time it took her 1 hour to prepared.

Lyna is the type that doesn't like to wear makeup she preferred natural. She does not even know why she suddenly wants to wear something pretty. She checked herself for one last time at the mirror.

"Good!" was all she said. She taking her bag and ran downstairs.

"Omma, I'm going out!" She exclaimed.

"Where are you going?" Her mom asked who was in the kitchen washing the dishes.

"I'm meeting a friend," She replied.

"Oh, okay." Her mom said and continue washing the dishes.

"Bye!" She said. She kissed her mom on both cheeks.

"Be safe, sweetie!" Her mom shouts.

"Nae~"

She wears her high cut red converse and leaves the house.

Finally, Lyna arrived at the hospital. She chooses to walk cause using the taxi is wasting her money.

She went in and saw Minghao sitting on a chair fiddling with his phone using his right hand since his left was still in the cast. Lyna slowly approached him.

"BOO!!(seungkwan)" Lyna jumped in front of him.

Minghao startled and accidentally dropped his phone. He groaned and picked up his phone back.

"Yah! Do you know how expensive this phone is?" He scolded.

Lyna giggled,"No." She said and stuck her tongue out.