Points Against: I don't think Pikachu reciprocates the feelings.

--

LaMancheShipping

Involves: Clemont and himself

Reaction: Yeah...

If Clemont wants to dedicate his life into making inventions that would change the world, this ship would definitely happen.

I mean...it would be hard being in a relationship with someone like that.

Points For: Uh...science?

Points Against: Again...settling down. There might this missing piece inside.

But then maybe he's meant to be single. Life can be like that sometimes.

--

LaRoseShipping

Involves: Drew and Rafe

Reaction: LaROSE

Well obviously the rose part comes from Drew.

And Rafe was in the Destiny Deoxys movie and the setting there was in LaRousse City.

BUT WAIT.

I know I've said this before, but let me repeat myself. Rafe is NOT from LaRousse City, but he is from South City. He just goes to LaRousse regularly to compete in the Battle Tower.

Ya know...the Battle Tower where Brendan would have a cameo appearance in the intro.

But the guy confirmed to be from LaRousse City is Drew. However, this was only mentioned in the Kanto Grand Festival part. Prior to that, fans had no idea where Drew is from.

From what I read somewhere (I think bulbapedia), Drew is from LaRousse because Rousse sounds like rose. So yeah. That's why they decided to make him from LaRousse.

Because if they decided on that earlier into the Advanced series, Drew might have been in the Destiny Deoxys movie.

Not really...but maybe.

Points For: Uh...they're both good in their own fields. That's something.

Points Against: Never met.

--

LaRousseShipping

Involves: Ash and Tory Lund

Reaction: Yeahhh.

So, Tory Lund is the main character of Destiny Deoxys, and he was a shy little boy who was scared of Pokémon.

Who was the one who helped him overcome this?

Ash Ketchum.

Points For: Friends. Again, it was Ash who helped Tory overcome his fears.

Points Against: Would Ash ever visit LaRousse again?

--

LaRousseFanboysShipping

Involves: Drew, Sid, May

Reaction: Hehehe.

They're May's fanboys.

One is from LaRousse and the other is someone who she met in LaRousse.

Again, there is no confirmation that Contestshipping is canon, but the rose.

Merely giving a rose is a sign of being a fan.

Yeha.

That's an intentional typo.

Pokemon Shipping A-Zजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें