Chapter 41

HARRYS POV

My hands cup her breasts perfectly as we continue in the rhythm of our lips. Tonight is the night. Its going to be my favourite night.

"Do you um, do you have protection?" She asks me out of breath, I could tell shes a little embarrassed of the question.

"Yea hold on" I get up and open a drawer, pulling out my wallet. Grabbing the condom I turn back to look at her as I unwrap the small plastic package. I grip it on after pulling off my boxers. Jess is over the sheets with her legs crossed and her arms over her head. Just looking at her and seeing her this happy makes my hard. Her naked body was art to me. Its something that I feel is mine. I could touch it and do what I want. Its mine as much as it is hers.

I climb back on top of her and squeeze her thighs aggressively. My mouth presses against her chest and over her soft breasts. Jessy's legs move at every kiss I plant on her. Shes loving it. I lightly suck on the skin and give soft bites, making her skin red. Hickies are only for me to see. I hold her wrists over her head as we kiss.

"Harry" she moans.

"Baby, I love you"

I slide her underwear off her legs and push inside her gently, I know this is her first time. I cant rush it but I need to go faster.

"Are you ok?" I ask

"Yes" she answers with tearful eyes.

"You want me to go slower?" She nods her head. I could tell shes in slight pain. I pump slower and I hear her moan a few times. I let go of her wrists and her hands travel to the bottom of her stomach.

"Ohh Jess stop!" She cant touch herself like this in front of me.

Jessy's legs are starting to shake and tighten. Shes tempted to close her legs but I hold them open.

She breathes heavily.

Her fingers pull my hair as she reaches her climax. She screams as I cum into the condom. I pull out and take the condom off, throwing it out. The sheets are slightly wet from her.

Fuck.

I lay next to her.

"So, how was it?"

"Wow" she whispers.

"I love you"

"I love you more"