Chapter 12

[JESSY'S POV]

After a long morning with Harry I decide to call my mom, telling her I should be home soon. Harry offers to drive me, so I say yes. I take the red skirt from last night and bring back into his sisters' room. I go into her closet and place it right where I had found it last night. She has a nice room. Her bed was low with white sheets and she had a big window with the bright yellow sun shinning through. Her bedroom had a lot of pictures hung up on her walls and in frames all around. She looked a lot younger than 21...

"What are you doing?" Harry asks me.

"Oh, umm sorry." I say putting the picture frame down.

"Let's go, I have somewhere to be in less than an hour" He tells me. He's starting to act weird, I don't like it. I make my way outside and into his red Honda Civic. The whole ride home he didn't say a word.

"Thanks." I say, getting out of his car. I give him a little smile and walk up my front steps, onto my porch.

My mother opens the door for me, still in her pyjamas, holding a coffee in her right hand.

Here." She says, handing me the cup. She gives me a smile and I walk up to my room.

"Since when does Liv look like a boy" My mother laughs.

•••

All weekend, Harry doesn't bother contacting me. Why not? Was I a bad kisser He probably wouldn't tell me any of the answers even if I asked. Is it just because we didn't have séx? So now all of this is over. The fact that I'm so attached to someone who probably just talked me for sex is sad. I try to change my thoughts and unpack the new clothes that I bought along with my new bras and place them in my closet.

My phone starts to vibrate, and I rush to pick it up. Its Liv... I'm pathetic.

"Hey Jess! Its Liv, do you want to come over tonight? Josh is coming too!"

"Yes! Ill be there for 5!" I say, and we hang up. I decide to go have a bath to calm myself down. I had a long, stressful weekend. I block the drain and start to run the hot water. I still had a few hours left until I have to leave for Liv's. When the water starts to get high, I close the tap and take off all my clothes. I close my eyes, tie my hair up in a bun and rest my head on the edge of the tub. After twenty minutes it starts to get really hot so I step out of my tub and wrap my light blue towel around my body. I let the water drain out and brush the knots out of my hair.

"Are you almost done honey?" My mom asks me.

"Ya, 5 minutes." I grab my dirty clothes and place them in the dirty hamper. I get out of the bathroom, holding my towel around my body, making my way to my room. Getting dressed, I put on my new blue shirt with a pair of black jeans. I still have about an hour until I was going to see Liv and Josh, so I lay down in my bed and set an alarm for 45 minutes. I'm tired, had a long weekend. Thank god we had today, Monday as a ped day.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Can I go to the bathroom?" I ask my math teacher.

"Ya, for sure."

I stand up from my seat and make my way out the door. Walking through the halls for what seems to be for a long time, I finally reach the bathrooms and enter the second stall. After I'm done, I pull my pants up and unlock the door. Right when I open it, Harry is standing in front of me.

"You're not supposed to be in here." I tell him.

He grabs my arms and starts to squeeze them tight. He looks angry... Harry pushes me back into the stall and sits me on the the toilet seat. He turns around and locks the door. I try to speak, tell him to stop hurting me but the words won't come out. I can't speak, nothings coming out. His eyebrows are pushed together with his lips shut. He lets go of my arms and takes a step back. Harry's arm lifts up high in the air and swings it across the side of my cheek, hard. I could feel the burning sensation and heat on my face growing. I don't know why he's so angry.

"Don't you ever do that again!" He screams and the top of his lungs, making his face turn read and his eyes water up. So are mine. I don't know why he's so angry. Were both stuck in a small stall, no place to move. Tears start to run down my cheeks, and he grabs my face in his hands.

"Why are you crying?" He asks me.

"What?" Why is he asking me such a ridiculous question? Harry's eyes start to water up more and more and tears slowly start to fall down his face. I see his eyes travel my body, slowly realizing what he's done.

"Oh, baby I'm sorry." He says. His arms hurry to grab me into his chest. He's sobbing into my shoulder and I'm just standing, my arms gently rested on the side of his back, confused. Harry's arms start to wrap tighter and tighter around my neck. He's trying to bring my closer to him but it's too much. My breathe becomes shorter and my hands are pushing against his stomach, trying to get him off. The words still won't come out of my mouth. Nothing will.

"Jessy?" Someone shouts. I can't really make out the voice. My face is red, cut from all oxygen.

"Jessy!" I hear again.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I quickly sit up in my bed as my eyes flash open and I'm sweating. My mom is in my doorway and the ringing from my alarm is loud.

"It's been ringing for like 5 minutes! Wake up honey." She says laughing. I smile at her and pick up my phone, stopping the alarm. She leaves my room and I rub my eyes, making sure it was just a dream. My heart is beating fast and I still feel the adrenaline running through my body as I rub my temples. I rarely get nightmares.

FOLLOW MY INSA!!!!
@@wattpad.blackandbluxx