Chapter 38

HARRYS POV

Today was the day I was getting out of the hospital, I was excited because I got to spend more time with my mother.

They decided to let me out a day earlier since i recovered really well but they said I have to take it slow. This is good though, it gives me mire time to plan for Jess and I.

My mother is the one who picked me up and she dropped me off at home. I don't talk as much with her anymore but when I do I like it. It's like I miss her, I miss being with her every day. Lately, I've been spending a lot of time with Jess because she's my girlfriend but I need my mother too.

Once I get home, the table was set with my favorite dinner on the table, pancakes for supper.

When I was younger my mother used to surprise my sister and I with breakfast, pancakes and eggs and bacon and we'd get so excited that it became a routine. My mum would surprise us at least once a week with this. I loved it and I loved her even more for it. She didn't care that we were getting loads of sugar in us, she wanted us to be happy and she always tried her best.

Right after supper ended I asked my mother she want to watch a movie together.

"Sure hun! Ill meet you in a second!" She says. I could tell she was excited.

I ask my mother which movie she wants to watch and for sure she says her favourite movie, Endless Love, I have to admit I am a little into romance movies! When I was younger me my mother and my sister used to have romance movie marathons on Saturday nights and we'd all end up falling asleep on the couch. I miss that.

We watch the movie together and obviously my mother sheds a few tears. Its almost 11 and im super tired so I say goodnight to me mother and head off to me room and decide to text Jess.

Harry: Hey

Jess: Hi!!

Harry: so how did your day go??

Jess: it was alright... I missed you!!!

Harry: me too bby
Harry: cant wait to see you tomorrow;)

Jess: I know me too!

Harry: what time were you thinking of coming by at?

Jess: around 5?

Great! It have me the whole day to plan everything out!

Harry: alright im heading off to bed goodnight! I love you tons!

Jess: me too goodnightxx

••••••••••••••••
Like and comment please it helps me!! Lemme know what you guys think!! Hope ur enjoying itt

Ps: sorry for the little careless mistakes, sometimes i read over it and i find so many but i miss some too:p thanks!

Ps2: im gonna start making longer chapter because i know theyre getting shorter and shorter it seems but now ill start to write moree!!