Epilogue

{Claires POV- Present}

I walked into the house with trembling hands. Emma and Aidan followed behind me. I could hear them silently sobbing, which made me even more upset.

Allison pulled into the driveway. She quickly carried Josh in as Maria and Melanie pull in.

We were all in the house now. It was silent for a while. Until Emma spoke up.

"I finished it." She says, and we all looked at her with confused looks.

"Finished what?" Allison asks. She holds up my diary from when I was a teenager.

All the memories come flooding back.

"I remember that, I even wrote in it." Allison says, chuckling lowly.

"Oh yeah, I remember writing my last entry. I was reading all the previous entries and thats when I found yours." I admit, grabbing the diary.

"It was weird... I didnt know any of those things happened. I never knew you dated uncle Ashton, went to the prom with uncle Mikey, I never knew you went to the hospital for self harmigg... I didnt know that Uncle Calum and Aunt Allison had a thing.." Emma says, and we all shrug.

"Well now you know." I reply with a smile.

"Wait, what?" Aidan asks, grabbing the diary. He skims through a few pages.

"That diary kept me sane." I admit chuckling. "You know, I totally thought Allison would end up with Calum."

"You know," Allison begins, "I thought so too. Back then, I was practically in love with him."

"Well then Michael swept you off your feet. Remember, it was my birthday party at that creepy ass warehouse? He admited he liked you and then you kissed him." I say, Allison nods.

"I thought Calum had gotten over it... I cant believe he still loves me." Marias eyes light up.

"He what?! He still loves you?" She asks and Allison nods. "When he told us he remembered me... He admited hes loved me forever..."

Suddenly, my phone starts to ring. Its the hospital..

"Hello?" I answer.

"Mrs Hemmings? This is doctor Jefferson... We wanted to let you know Ashton woke up." I jump up from the couch. "Hes asking for Melanie and Maria?"

"Yes! We will be right there!" I hang up and run for my keys. "Guys! Ashton is awake! Hes asking for Maria and Mel!" Everyone jumps up and we all get into the cars.

--

We run into the hospital and up to Ashtons room. We decide Melanie should go in first. Then Maria, and maybe the rest of us later.

Melanie walks in slowly.

{Melanies POV}

"Dad?" I walk towards his bed. He looked so damaged.

It was at this moment, I hated myself so much. I was such a horrible child, I was trying to be rebellious, cause trouble.. Now my father could possibly die. His only kid is pretty much a piece of trash.