Dear Diary, Im Running

Dear Diary,

Im in a cab in my way to the airport, this is my second entry of the day.

I have decided to leave this hell. Only for five months until im a legal adult.. Then they cant make me go to that group home.

Wish me luck.

-Claire X

----------------------------------------------

{Claires POV- Past}

"Here you are." The cab driver says, pulling up to the front of the airport.

"How much do I owe you?" I ask, pulling out my wallet.

"Twenty dollars." I take out a fifty and hand it to him.

"Keep the change." He widens his eyes and smiles.

I recently got a bunch of money after they sold my parents house. They said everything went to me.

I walk into the crowded building, shoving my way past several people.

I realized I hadnt even thought about where I was going. I was a seventeen year old girl, all by myself, with loads of cash and a passport.

I could go anywhere.

I make my way over to a semi short line, and wait only a few minutes.

"Hello, how can I help you mam?" I look at the list of flights today.

"Can I get one first class ticket to Paris?" She smiles and nods her head.

"Passport please." I quickly dig it out and hand it to her. She checks over it and hands it back to me. She hands me a white ticket and smiles.

"Enjoy your trip." I nod as a thank you and walk over to a coffee shop since I still had an hour until my flight.

I definitely thought about turning back, but this was my chance. I may never be able to travel the world again... Or even be alone to make my own choices.

After a while, my flight is called and I make my way over to the luggage area.

I walk through the scanner and security. It actually went by pretty fast and before I knew it, I was in my seat.

"Do you need anything? A pillow, a drink, a hit rag?" A nice worker asks. I just shake my head.

"No thank you." She walks off and I quickly check my phone before turning it off and falling asleep.

--

I was awaken by the woman from earlier.

"Mam, we have arrived in Paris!" She says, and to my surprise she was right. I sctually slept through the whole flight.

I get up and make my way into the huge airport. It was atleast three times the size of ours.

I get my bag and call a cab.

It was weird because I could only understand a few people. Most of them were speaking french.

I get in my cab and the man looks at me.

"Hello." I say, wondering if he speaks english.

"Bonjour! Welcome to Paris!" He says in a french accent. "Where are we off to?"

I smile and think for a minute.

"Im not sure... Maybe, the eiffel tower?" He smiles.

"Good choice!"

----------------------------------------------

{Emmas POV- Present}

I was finally finished reading the next entry, still in the waiting room.

After Uncle Calum had no idea who any of us were, mom sent me and Aidan out of the room.

"Kids, you can come in now." Mom says, a weak smile in her face.

We slowly walk into the room, and look at Uncle Cal. He looked scared, and tired.

"Does he remember us now?" I ask, but mom shakes her head.

"No... But the doctors said he could regain memory at anytime." We nod and walk over to him.

He looks over at us, and stares. Until a smile creeps onto his face.

"I know you!" He points at me, "Emma!" Mom gasps.

"Yes! That is Emma!" He gives me a big hug.

"Your my god daughter... Right?" I smile and nod.

"Do you remember Aidan?" Mom asks Calum, pointing to my twin brother.

"No, sorry." How can you only remember one twin?

"Im Emmas twin brother..." He says.

"Oh. Whats your name?"

"Aidan." He thinks for a minute.

"I can only remember two people." He tells us.

"Emma and who else?" Aidan asks him.

"Her name's Allison."

___________________________

Yup.

-Claire X