The Last Page

Dear Diary,

I just found this diary in one of my boxes. Its been a good four months.

I just got to college, Harvard to be exact. I got a scholarship, which im extremely proud of.

Me and Allison are still best friends, but she goes to an art school about an hour away. We try to see eachother when we can, but its hard.

Last month, two days after we graduated high school, the boys had to leave. They're back in Australia now..

Michael never talked to me again. He would ignore me at school, pretended I wasnt there when I was at Allisons. The worst part? He never even said goodbye.

Kay broke up with Ashton on graduation day, probably because she couldnt do long distance. Maria and Ashton seemed to get pretty close, but after the boys left, everything changed. It was like they never even came here.

But I guess I should be happy they came to begin with.

Even though this is the last page of my diary, its definitely not the last chapter of my life.

Chapter one, complete.

-Claire X

----------------------------------------------

{Claires POV- Past}

I put my journal back into the box with pictures I had taken with Allison and the boys.

Im sitting in my dorm room, and its nearly midnight. I just cant sleep. Tomorrow is my birthday, and I have no one to celebrate it with. Allison was tied up with school and I basically had no one else... My parents were still in rehab for a year and a half.

I decided to just pretend nothing was going on tomorrow, and go to sleep.

--

I woke up to a banging noise on my dorm room door. Good thing I didnt have a roommate...

I quickly open it, rubbing my eyes.

"Hello! Im Josh, I was hired to bring you to a special destination!" The young guy tells me, and I widen my eyes.

"By who? Im not just going to leave with you..." He nids and hands me his phone.

It was connecting to facetime. Suddenly, Allison pops up on the screen.

"Allison?!" I squeal in shock. She waves through the shitty quality.

"Happy Birthday! Im kind of busy, but I just wanted to tell you to go with Josh because hes a friend of mine and not some creepy ass stalker!" I chuckle and nod my head.

"Okay! But wh-" She ends the call before I can respond.

I hand Josh back his phone and he smiles.

"Okay, well before we go I have to get dressed." He nods and sits on my bed as I walk into my bathroom to quickly get ready.

I didnt really know where we were going, so I just dressed like I normally would. I put on ripped skinny jeans, a black sweatshirt and converse,

"Okay, Josh, where are we going?" I ask, placing my hands on my hips.

"Its a surprise, come on!" I sigh and follow him out to his truck. I quickly got in the passengers seat and buckled.

We drove in silence for about fifteen minutes until we finally pulled up to a big warehouse. It kind of looked abandoned.

"Yup, its official. YOUR GOING TO KILL ME!" I yell trying to open the door.

"Claire, chill! Im not going to kill you! Just come on!" I sigh and walk with him into the warehouse he weirdly had keys to. I will admit my heart was racing and I was already reciting my last words.