Dear Diary, I'm Falling

Dear Diary,

These past few days have been the best. Sadly, today is Monday and I have school. The worst part is that Allie is homeschooled and I cant see her until after school.

Atleast the boys will be with me.

Lets hope for the best!

-Claire X

----------------------------------------------

{Claires POV- Past}

I slid my diary under my pillow once again, and walked downstairs ready for school. I was pretty confident today wouldnt be horrible but I have no doubt some shit will start up today.

I grab my bag and walk out the door to see Calum, Ashton, Luke and Michael all standing in the lawn waiting for me.

I shoot them a smile and run over to them.

"Hey!" I say as Ashton lifts me onto his back.

"Aw I ship Clashton." Luke says, as we begin to walk down the street.

"I ship Callisom to be honest." Michael says, and Calum blushes cutely.

"No, no... Allicus!" He exclaims.

"Allicus?" I ask.

"Yeah, Allison and Lucas." We all nod and Luke chuckles.

We arrive to school and nothing is relaly unusual. Everyone seems tired and cranky. Kelsey and her clique are hanging out by the stairs...

But where was Matthew?

No one else seems to notice hes not here, so I decide to ignore it.

"Hey, Luke!" Someone says from behind us. We see a few random girls standing there. He just smiles and waves, not seeming very interested.

We all wlak up to our math class, where the teacher had a frown on her face.

Very unusual for Mrs. Ferdette.

"Please settle down class." She says loudly, causing everyone to quiet down.
"I have some news to share with the class, some very sad news."

We all look at eachother with confused expressions, but listen anyways.

"A student of ours passes away last night..." My chest clenched up at the words. "Matthew Johnson."

"NO!" I stood up and yelled. Everyone looks over at me in shock. "ITS ALL MY FAULT! I SHOULD HAVE SAVED HIM!" Ashton grabs me in attempt to calm me down, but I just push him away, and run out of the class.

I run down the stairs and into the hall.

I should have called authoritites, I should have told someone.

Matthew was dead, and it was all my fault.

----------------------------------------------

{Emmas POV- Present}

"So you found that in the attic?" Aunt Allie asks. I nod in response with a smile.

"I just got to the part where mom is off to school, the first Monday after you guys became friends again." She smiles at the thought.

"Mommy, where is daddy?" Josh asks her, and she frowns again.

"Hes getting soe rest, honey." He nods and snuggles into her chest.

When was this day going to be over?

___________________________

Hey everyone what do you think so far?

I hope your thinking good things 😂

This chapter is dedicated to iderkidrc

~Claire