Dear Diary, I'm Jealous

Dear Diary,

I know its been a whole week since I write an entry, but all I did was cry and mope around.

I missed a whole week of school, but everyones been begging me to go all weekend, so here I am, Monday morning.

Ready for school.

-Claire X

----------------------------------------------

{Claire POV- Past}

I threw my diary on my desk quickly, grabbing my book bag and running down stairs to answer the door.

I open it to reveal Ashton, Calum and Luke.

"Where's Michael?" I ask as I walk out the front door.

"He said he had something to do and that he would meet us there." I nod my head, and continue to walk.

Once we get to school, we see Michael in the courtyard listening to music. He was sitting on a bench, next to Kelsey.

"Why is he sittig next to her?" Calum asks, and we all shrug.

We walk over to the now green haired boy, and smile.

"Hey guys." He says, and stands up. Kelsey gives him a dirty look, and he sighs. "I have to go." Michael whispers, and walks off into the school.

"What the hell?" Luke yells, and Kelsey chuckles.

"He's mine now." Is all she says before walking away.

We all just stood there, jaws dropped.

Eventually, we made it up to our math room, only to see Michael kissing Kelsey.

"Oh my god." Ashton whispers, shoving by them both to get to our seats.

We try to make conversation and not focus on Michael kissing Kelsey, but it was pretty hard not to stare.

"I think shes blackmailing him." I say, and the others nod.

"Definitely, but about what?" Calum asks.

No one answers.

"Hello, class!" Mrs. Ferdette walks into the class, causing Michael and Kelsey to detatch. "Today we're going to do something a little different."

We all listen to the teacher intently.

"I'm going to partner you up and you have to complete the math packet with your partner." Everyone groans and she laughs. "Okay! Greg and Kelsey." Kelsey makes this annoying little whine and pouty face. "Calum and Michael."

Calum rolls his eyes but still walks over to Michael.

The teacher says a few more pairs of people, and I was hoping I was partnered with Ashton.

"Claire and Luke." I guess thats better than some kid I dont know.

"Ashton and Brooke." Ashton looks around the room. "Brooke is our new student... From the UK." A short, skinny blonde haired girl stands up and makes eye contact with Ashton.

Well damn, shes prettier than me, and probably much smarter.

Ashton smiles and walks over to Brooke, sitting beside her.

So, I had this really stupid idea to make Ashton jealous. Even though he wasnt really doing anyhing wrong, I felt like I had to do it.

"You look great today, Luke." He just stares at me with confusion.

"Okay?" He nervously chuckles.

"Sorry! I just really think your hot!" I say a little too loudly.

The whole class was starting at me, including Ashton.

"Anyways..." I say, and we begin to do the packet. I notice Ashton starring at us, so I use this moment wisely.

I grab the sides of Lukes face and shift his head so its equal to mine. His eyes widened at the sudden movement.

"Claire? Uh- what are you doing?" He asks.

Thats a question I cant even answer.

----------------------------------------------

{Emmas POV- Present}

"Thats me!" Aunt Allison stands quickly and follows the doctor to one of the rooms.

My heart rate speeds up drastically as the next doctor comes out.

"Um is, Claire, here?" Mom stands up, and the doctor looks at her with a sympathetic look.

"He doesnt have much time."

___________________________

Dont kill me!!! 😭😭

~Claire