Dear Diary, Im Suspicious

Dear Diary,

I found a note on my counter yesterday, it said 'watch out' and we figured out it was Kelseys handwriting.

Which, I didnt understand.

I mean, Kelsey hates my guts, but I never thought she would do something like this.

Well, now im suspicious.

-Claire X

----------------------------------------------

{Claires POV- Past}

I found myself quickly stuffing the diary in my purse and running out the front door to catch my cab.

I was off to the courthouse, I dont exactly know why, but I think they found out I was being abused...

"Where to little miss?" The kind guy asks, a smile on his pale face. He actually looked a bit farmiliar, but I just couldnt place my mind on him.

"The courthouse please." He nods his head and sets off.

I quickly get out my phone to text Ashton like I promised I would.

After I found that note yesterday, he hasnt said anything about breaking up or even being mad. He's comforted me and made me feel like a queen.

Thats what makes me feel bad. The fact that I dont love him like he loves me. I think I like Luke...

I walk onto Allisons porch and slowly open the door.

"Hey, guys?" I call as I walk through the door.

No reply.

"Hello? Its Claire..." I hear nothing so I hesitantly walk into the kitchen.

Nothing... Absolutely nothing.

Allison had texted me telling me to come over, so were they playing a stupid prank?

Or were they really gone?

"Guys, I thought you were coming with me to the courthouse?" I walk up the stairs, the silent squeaks sending shivers up my back.

I can hear soft whimpers coming from Allisons room. I freeze at first, until I realize it was Allison.

I run into the room, slamming the door open.

"Claire??" She quickly stands up. "I THOUGHT YOU WERE DEAD!" She pulls me into a big hug.

"What?" I ask, quite confused.

She looks down at her wrist watch and sighs.

"I'll explain later... Lets get to the courthouse."

--

We finally make it, and were currently seated acrossed from my parents.

"Miss. Avery, your parents have reported themselves for child abuse, we need your testimony." I widen my eyes, they told on themselves?

"Um, well..." I look over to my parents. They have weak smiles as they nod. "Yes.... But they need rehab! Not prison!" He judge dismisses the case at once.

"Two years in Beverly Hills Rehab Center, then two years parole. Miss. Avery, I will have the government take you away from your parents and have you put into a group home."

"WHAT??" Allison yells as she stands.

"You heard me. Her parents abused her, so they lost her. You'll thank me later."

I dont think i'll be thanking him later.

----------------------------------------------

{Emmas POV- Present}

Now shes being stalked or something? She never told us any of this.

"Melanie? Maria?" The doctor asks. They both stand up, and walk over to him. He whispers some things I cant hear, but I know it must be bad because they both burst into tears.

"What happened?" I ask, but they dont answer. The doctor takes them back to one of the rooms.

I wonder if dads okay... But im sure hes still in a coma.

___________________________

Sorry I havent updated 🙊

~Claire