The Crazy Murderer Emerges

Hey ,

Thanks for reading so far . Right , we've gotten past the boring parts , and now we can let the story really begin .

As you know , Alex has been hired to protect Ariana and to die for her if crazy person Carlos Moreno comes . You've already heard from Ariana's POV , but you've never known what Alex was thinking , so I've decided to write from Alex's POV sometimes , to make the story flow more .

________________________________________________________________________________

Alex's POV

The second Alex saw her , he knew , he had to keep her safe . He'd watched her for so long , he'd known why he would die for her . Because she was special , and highly important .

Soon , Alex would be fighting to save her . Incredibly  soon .

Alex led Ariana down the stairs of The Winchester , smiling when he heard her whisper to Fianna . Alex knew Fianna very well , because she was his cousin , and The Winchester was her hotel . Alex opened the door , and was stunned by the rain flowing down in sheets .

" Alex , are we seriously going out in that ?" Ariana asked , looking at Alex with wide , pleading eyes . Alex loved Ariana's eyes , they were completely beautiul , a deep never ending brown . He felt captivated , almost as if he should bow down to her , under her gaze .  Alex glanced away , looking back into the rain , thinking of his prized Harley Davidson outside in the rain . For once , he was going to have to forget about the bike .

 "You aren't . I am . " Alex said , smirking slightly . Ariana looked totally relieved . She smiled , and went back to talk to Fianna . Alex stepped out into the rain , closing the door . The rain pelted down onto Alex , as he struggled through the night to where he had left the bike . He felt like it was pushing him into the ground , it was raining so hard . It took Alex a good fifteen minutes to locate the bike , let alone start it .

Once Alex had moved the bike into the garage , he plodded back through the rain back into the hotel . Fianna grinned when she saw him and said :

" You would die for that thing wouldn't you ?" Alex didn't answer , instead asking a question of his own .

" Where's Ariana ?" Fianna shrugged , brown eyes focused totally on the paperwork she was working on . Alex sighed , taking off up the stairs . He stopped outside Ariana's room , thinking that she was probably watching TV or something . Alex opened the door and looked around .

Ariana wasn't there.