Other Books

If you enjoyed this book, please check out my other books on Wattpad! :)

AVAILABLE NOW 

HOTSHOT When college student Sierra "Sisi" Maywood inherits her grandmother's house, the last thing she expects to find is a hot lawyer already living there. Asher Morgan is cocky, rich and insufferable and he just won't move out. 

Sierra has no other choice: she needs to live with this sexy bastard (her new tenant) and suffer all the consequences. But there will be strict rules and boundaries: after all, she doesn't have time for his playboy mind games.

Hotshot is COMPLETED, published novel available where eBooks are sold. New chapters posted often on Wattpad!

FUGITIVE

She was my favourite mistake.
I sacrificed my freedom for her happily ever after.
Went to jail so she could thrive...and did it without regrets.
Have you ever loved the idea of someone so much you'd give up anything to protect them?
I gave up everything for her, and now that I was out of prison, I was going to meet her, no matter how great the cost.
No matter how great the risk, I'd see her.
I'd hold her and kiss her and love her.
Even if it meant committing another crime.
Because for her, I was willing to become a fugitive.
But first, I needed cash. A lot of it.
So when a friend offered me a thousand bucks to entertain a bachelorette, I jumped at the opportunity.
It was only supposed to be one crazy night of no-strings-attached fun.
Then, I was supposed to get paid and hightail it out of town. I was never supposed to fall for the bride-to-be.
She wasn't supposed to be on my mind 24/7, long after we said said our goodbyes.
And I definitely wasn't supposed to kidnap her on her wedding day and take her on the wildest road trip of her life.
Rachelle wasn't supposed to become my accomplice, but somehow, she became mine, and I didn't ever want to let her go.

To check out my full back catalogue, please visit: www.amazon.com/author/jackiewang

Love, Jackie