23: Marco's Return? Pt. 1

*Don't freak out. Also, this chapter contains some sexual content and both parts will be uploaded today. Thank you~ Chesmok*

+++

Vanessa was watching a late-night nature documentary on T.V. when the doorbell rang. She was only wearing a satin camisole and nothing else so she hesitated to answer the door. 

After all, who could be calling so late?

Setting down the remote control, she slipped on a thin knit cardigan and donned on her fuzzy slippers before making her way to the front door. "Who is it?" she called.

"It's me," a familiar voice answered from the other side of the door. "Open the door."

Vanessa stuck one eye to the peephole to see who was on the other side of the door. Her breath hitched in her throat when she realized who it was. 

No...that's impossible.

Quickly unhooking the deadbolt lock, Vanessa twisted the doorknob and let the heavy wooden door swing wide open.

"Marco?" Vanessa cried, her eyes wide and disbelieving. "But how-"

Marco stepped over the threshold and placed his finger on Vanessa's lips. "Not another word," he whispered, shutting the door behind him. He was as handsome as ever in his striped gondolier uniform. His eyes burned with heat as he continued towards her, his gaze analyzing every curve and angle of Vanessa's body. "I missed you...so much," Marco murmured huskily, trailing his fingers along her shoulder blades and tugging down the spaghetti straps of her camisole. "I've dreamed of this for so long."

Placing soft kisses down her neck, Marco pushed the rest of the thin fabric off Vanessa's body until it pooled around her ankles. Then he took one second to marvel at her nude form before exploring it with his mouth. His hands cupped her butt cheeks and lifted her off the ground. Vanessa's legs automatically wrapped themselves around Marco's torso. They devoured each other's mouths passionately. Desperately. Furiously.

Marco carried Vanessa down the dimly lit hallway. Her leg accidentally bumped into a statue, sending it crashing to the ground and shattering into countless pieces. But she didn't care. None of that mattered. All she cared about was Marco's heated touch- his sensuous mouth and his downy soft hair. Oh God how she missed him and his beautiful body.

"Go...this- this way," Vanessa gestured, pointing to the living room behind her. "To the living room."

Marco nodded and threw Vanessa's naked body over his shoulder before making his way to the living room. Vanessa felt like a helpless rag doll being swung around by a tall, brutish Neanderthal. But her feeling of powerlessness made the experience all the more exciting and sexy.

Once Marco reached the sofa, he threw Vanessa down and began easing off his shirt. His hips swayed from side to side in a rhythmic fashion. The performance looked like a smooth stripper routine Vanessa had once seen on T.V. She couldn't help but laugh as Marco took off his pants and revealed the neon pink man thong he wore underneath. Pelvic thrusting the air a few more times, Marco whipped off the thong and threw it on top of Vanessa's lap. Vanessa clapped vehemently, letting out a small wolf whistle.

"Vee?" a soft voice called from behind her. 

Vanessa turned around and saw Aiden standing in the kitchen, chopping carrots. A pot of water was boiling behind him.

"Who's that?" Aiden asked, pointing his kitchen knife towards Marco.

"Oh honey bear, he's just the mail delivery guy," Vanessa lied, protectively standing in front of Marco to cover up his dangling privates. "He was just giving me his package, I mean, my package."

"Why don't you ask him to stay for dinner? It's almost done," Aiden said, tossing the freshly chopped carrots into the stock pot. Rinsing off his hands, Aiden walked towards Vanessa and gently pinched her bare bum. "Do you usually parade around mail delivery guys naked like this? Hmm?" He slipped behind Vanessa and squeezed her breasts together, sending a shiver down to her belly button. "Oh Aiden, stop. Stop it," she said teasingly, giggling like a little girl. 

Without another word, Marco got on his knees and parted her legs to gain a better view of her nether region. He began licking her slowly while Aiden left a trail of moist kisses down her neck.

Vanessa let out a series of ecstatic moans as she twisted Marco's hair in her hands. "Oh Marco...please..."

Aiden kicked off his pants and Vanessa could feel his body heat emanating against her backside. She began grinding her butt against his pelvis, quickly making him hard and ready. "Aid, you naughty boy," Vanessa purred, stroking him with her free hand.

Just then, a piercing siren pervaded the air and Vanessa heard loud pounding on her front door. Leaving Marco and Aiden in the living room, she strode into the foyer, and opened the door wide. "What is it? I'm busy."

A sexy police officer held out a pair of shiny handcuffs and said, "Ma'am, you're under arrest."

"For what?" Vanessa demanded. She suddenly realized that the man in the uniform was no other than Dante Romano.

"For being too goddamn sexy," Dante growled, grabbing Vanessa's wrists and cuffing them. "You need to come with me now."

Before Vanessa could protest, Dante dragged her to his police cruiser and pushed her up against the side of the car. "I need to frisk you to ensure you're not concealing any weapons," Dante explained gruffly, "Put your hands over your head."

"B-But I'm naked," Vanessa blubbered, "How could I be hiding anything?"

All of a sudden a swarm of paparazzi appeared from behind a tall hedge and hundreds of bulbs began flashing, assaulting Vanessa's eyeballs. She held her cuffed hands up in front of her face. "Stop! Stop the cameras!" she cried. But the media didn't listen. They just kept snapping more photos. Many reporters jeered and made crass jokes about her body. Vanessa's entire body surged with heat as she became crippled by humiliation. 

"SHITTT!" Vanessa screamed, bolting upright in her bed. Pulling at her hair, she realized tears were streaming down her cheeks. Cold sweat chilled her backside, making her nightgown cling uncomfortably to her skin. Her chest ached horribly and her throat was parched. She reached for the glass of water on her bedside drawer and drained it. Then she sank back into bed and let a torrent of painful sobs consume her. Her whole body shook violently against the bed, her rib cage quavering so hard it threatened to crack. She never knew her heart was capable of handling so much damage. She thought she would've completely broken down by now after hearing about Marco's death but in public, she managed to keep herself on track, never showing any signs of weakness. However, in the privacy of her own home, things took a far more depressing turn. 

She had been having vivid nightmares for five days in a row now. They were pure torture. It would always start as a sexual fantasy but would quickly spiral out of control, morphing into a social humiliation scenario. Sometimes she even saw Marco's bloody corpse cry to her, "Why you leave me...?" His broken fingers would paw at her until she would wake up with bruises and realize that she was pinching herself in her sleep.