"Wait, 24 throwing knives?" he said looking at me up and down, "Where the hell are you keeping them?!" he said.

"That is a location that if you are lucky enough, you will find out on the plane. Now come on." I said putting on a pair of aviators and walking out the door towards the plane.

"Wait, are you saying you want to join the mile high club with me?" Jack smirked.

"Well, it is the only thing I haven't done yet." I shrugged, "But don't get your hopes up."

We walked and entered the plane.

"Nice plane, how much did it cost?" Jack asked looking around in awe.

"Nothing, I borrowed it...... from Pitch." I smirked and he laughed knowing what I meant. Pitch was still really pissed about the plane, he has attacked me several times trying to get it back. I typed in the coordinates of where we were heading...... actually the closest air field to the location, then sat down. I pulled up my phone and texted Kristoff that I was sending someone to get him, and then started reading another parenting book.

Then Jack slid next to me, and started kissing every bit of my exposed skin.

"Jack, I'm reading." I said, but he snatched the book.

"Don't worry, you're going to be a great mom, you don't need those books."

"We have a long flight, I have to do something." I said, starting to give in. I can't help it, his touch drives me nuts, and in a good way.

"I know, and I intend on finding out where all 24 of those throwing knives are."

"Jack, come on......"

"Please." he whined giving me these adorable puppy eyes, "I thought I would never be able to do this again. Besides, this is what friends with benefits do."

"Fuck it, fine." I said, then started kissing him, "Out of excuses and good behavior."

Jack's hands managed to slip inside my pants where my ass is, and then he smirked. He pulled out one of my knives.

"One down, 23 more to go."

~Time Skip~

"Wow!" he panted out.

"Yeah." I said panting out while getting back dressed and repositioning my weapons.

"God I love you woman." he said kissing my cheeks, while putting his vest back on.

"Jack, would you still love me if I wasn't willing to have sex?" I asked him.

"Depends, would you still be the same person you are or would you be different.... personality wise?"

"Probs the same." I shrugged, "Yeah, the agency screwed me up pretty bad."

"Then of course I would still love you. I love you for who you are as a person, not just for sex. Elsa, where did you get that idea?"

"Well, it seems that every time I meet you, that is all you want to do. I just thought that maybe you were like every other guy, and only want me for my body and money."

"Elsa, I fell in love with you for who you are, the sex is just a nice perk. If you want I won't have sex with you again unless you want to, I promise." he said softly while caressing my cheek, "As for the money, I'm good. Your agency pays me well."

"No, I actually enjoy sleeping with you. I don't want anything in our relationship to change, I was just curious."

"Well rest assure that is not the case, now why don't I let you get back to reading that book."