Home Sweet Home

Hey hey hey
So yay for Lizzie has no idea what to do with her life and there's some crazy foreshadowing and mysterious stuff going on, what could it possibly be????
Read and find out!
Xxx- Elle
Ps- anyone who has been here since the beginning of Just One Of The Boys, I love you.  This has been one long fun ride! Can't wait to show you what's to come!

Also violence warning, if you don't want to read scroll to the bottom for short summary. :))

_________________________
Previously:

It was moments like these that made me appreciate how lucky I was with this huge group of guys I could call my family.
And it seemed like time just flew by when I was with Alex.

Time. What a funny concept.

_______________________

Three hours before:

The park was beyond perfect with Alex.
The sun setting and just talking with him. gah. I mean he was so damn cute.

He had dropped me off and now I was at home waiting for Carter to get home.

Keys jingled in the door and I didn't think much of it, assuming it was Carter.
It wasn't until I heard the voice of my mother on the phone.
She was mad.
Yelling at the poor soul on the phone I quickly grabbed my phone and texted KJ two simple words that he knew the real meaning of.

_____________
To: HOTTY MCHOTSTUFF
She's mad.

____________

I shut off my phone and hide it in the seat cushion.

"And where the HELL have you been." She spat at me, walking around to the front of the couch.

"I was working on a project with the guys." I stumbled out.

"You know they all just see you as one of them. They're never going to see you as a girl. Especially if you keep dressing like that" she nodded to my sweatshirt and leggings.

I swallowed my response and just nodded but it didn't help. And soon she was off.

Terrible child
Waste of time
Biggest mistake
Failure
Should have left you to your dad.

The last one stung the most. The time blurred as she continued to scream and I cracked.
Screaming back, " YOURE NO BETTER. YOURE NEVER HERE AND WHEN YOU ARE ALL YOU DO IS BE A SHIT MOTHER."

"HOW DARE YOU YOU SPOILED BRAT." She screamed back.
In a blur of events I was on the other side of the room, tears streaming down my face.

"YOU DESERVE NOTHING. YOU WANT TO KNOW WHAT ITS LIKE WITHOUT ANYTHING HUH ILL SHOW YOU."

She grabbed my arm, dragging me to my bedroom and shoving me down.
Stomping to the corner she grabbed my iPod, my laptop and my journals. She threw my laptop to the ground and smashed my iPod against the wall. My broken electronics lay on the ground.
She grabbed my notebooks and started downstairs.
"STOP IT" I screamed back, "YOU CANT DO THAT YOU KNOW HOW MUCH THOSE MEAN TO ME"

"YOU DONT DESERVE IT. YOU DONT DESERVE ANYTHING. YOURE A DISGRACE." She screamed back throwing them in the trash can. I ran to get them and extreme pain connected to my shoulder. I screamed for her to stop so many times I couldn't remember. But she wouldn't, her actions hurt as much as her words and I collapsed to the ground. Giving up.
I couldn't do it anymore, I didn't have any fight left. Everything was gone. She screamed some more things before she disappeared. maybe she was right, maybe I was a failure, maybe I was useless.

I sat on the ground for what felt like forever before the door opened and KJ came in.

"LIZ?!" KJ calls out.

"Shit oh my god." He mutters finding me in a ball in the kitchen.

Carter came rushing in, "LIZ? KJ?" She calls out for us.

"Shit oh my god Lizzie I'm so sorry I wasn't here. It's all my fault, I'm so sorry!" Carter frantically apologized.

"It's fine." I mutter slightly coherent.

"We have to get her out of here, I don't know how long she will be gone for." Carter rushed.

KJ leaned down, sitting next to me, letting me lean on him.

"Can you get up Lizzie?" He asks.
My whole body hurt, I was defeated. I couldn't think straight and I wanted nothing more than to get out of here but I also wanted nothing more than to not move.

"Yeah" I muttered.
KJ got up, helping me up after. I got on my feet and soreness shot through my entire body, my tired body had little strength left, but with the little left I placed one foot in front of the other.

My head spun. "KJ..."

"What's wrong, what hurts?" KJ says frantically.

I shake my head, "I'm-I ...can't see..." I start but my head starts to feel heavy and my feet give out.

I feel KJ catch me and my body be lifted up, but my tired mind gives out along with my body and it all fades out.

Everything fades.

____________________

Hi okay intense I know!
So summary for those who don't want to read the violence ( which I totally get so its okay!)

1. Liz gets home and her mom is there and is mad, she texts KJ warning him something is wrong
2. Her mom is a horrible person to Lizzie
3. Her mom tears apart her room and smashed her laptop and such
4. KJ comes in to find her on the ground and Carter runs in after and they get her the hell out of their.

Annnnnd
5. She blacks out

Update in a week! Let's try and get some votes!! Xx-Elle