Once we actually reach the hotel Brendon is already waiting and basically ready to interrogate me. Patrick heads upstairs to our room to have a shower and get ready for his show. "You're coming with me" Brendon says dragging me away. "I'm not telling you anything. Wait and find out" I say smiling. Brendon moans and picks me up. I scream. He's taller than me so I'm stuck. "Tell me and I'll put you down" He says getting frustrated. "Well you'll have to perform with me on our shoulder, cause I'm not telling you"

Brendon drops me on the ground. Luckily I land on my feet and not my face. "Thank you, go get ready" I say smiling. He's fun to annoy. Now to sort out Dallon.
Me- You need to ask out Brendon, tonight!
Dallon- Is he even gay?
Me- He would date a guy so either bi or gay
Dallon- Can you set it up?
Me- Like truth or dare while waiting for your sound check?
Dallon- Perfect

Well that's a start.

I head upstairs to get ready as well. I'm going to watch this concert tonight since I've got nothing else to do. I chuck on a pair of tights and a long sleeved tshirt. Nothing interesting. All black. As I always wear. I don't bother to do anything interesting with my hair or makeup so just plain and simple will do.

Once I'm done I walk over to where everyone else is. It's currently 1 pm. So I guess we're about to head over to where they're playing. "Let's go!" Pete yells when I walk into the room. They all grab anything the might need for the night and we walk over. It's only a 10 minute walk. Well that would be if we weren't interrupted. The guys were noticed. They quickly take photos and do autographs and we continue walking.

Fall Out Boy is first for sound check. So right now Kenny, Dallon, Brendon, Dan and I are sitting back stage. "Whaaaat should weeee Doo?" Brendon asks bored. "Truth or dare?" I ask casually. They all agree.

Brendon goes straight into the game with asking me. I go truth because I'm a wimp when it comes to dares. "Are you still a virgin?" He asks. "Yup" I reply not really caring if everyone knows. "Dallon truth or dare" I say. He better say dare. "Dare" He replies. Good boy. "Make out with Brendon for at least 30 seconds" I say smiling evilly. Brendon doesn't even protest and of course neither does Dallon.

Dallon basically crawls over to Brendon and sits in his lap. He goes to ask something but Brendon pulls him straight in and kisses him. They break apart nearly a minute later. "That was longer than 30 seconds Brendon" I say suspiciously. "Shut up" He says. Hmm? Did that work?

Nothing really interesting happens for the rest of the game except Brendon trying to get people revel embarrassing secrets. Eventually Patrick walks in and tells Panic! To go do sound check. Instead of being in the same area as Pete, Joe and Andy, we walk into another room.

"You should sing with us tonight" Patrick says surprising me. What? I can't sing. I go to say no when Patrick interrupts me. "Just one song" He begs "What song?" I ask curiously. "Just One Yesterday" He answers. I guess I could. "Fine" I say kind of wanting to know what it feels like for Patrick to be on stage and it is my only chance to. My last night. "Yay" Patrick says happily. He kisses me lightly. I kiss him back harder. I don't want to leave him, but I need to.

Patrick laughs at my eagerness to kiss him and pulls me closer. I rest my head on his shoulder and think. What should I do? I'm scared. Tears start to form in my eyes, but I try to wipe them away before Patrick notices. Obviously I fail though. "What's wrong Anna?" I wish I could tell you Patrick, I wish I could warn you. "Nothing" I lie. "Anna..." "I said I'm fine!" I say cutting him off and walking out the room. "Anna!" He calls after me but I don't reply.