Let's give love a try

The music was loud but the pounding in your head was louder. You were surrounded by shapes - bodies - alive with movement and intoxication.
They were wrapped up in smoke, dancing with what might as well be the devil, then it hit you. Harder than a the purest regret and quicker than the scent of sins.

You had to leave.

You ran from your spot in the field until it became empty. You sat yourself down and started thinking. You were only here because one of your friends boyfriend asked you guys to, you of course declined but you owed her a favour. And of course you knew c/n was gonna be there so that lit a spark in you. But now, here. The only sparks were the ones coming from lighters, being used to fuel addiction.

God. Why are you here. The worst thing is, you're staying the night, here in this stupid field. You were suppose to share a tent with Y/f/n but her and her boyfriend seem to be using it so you had nowhere to go.

"Hey party pooper" someone sat down beside you and you noticed it was c/n. "What are you doing all by yourself?" He asked and you shrugged. "I'm not too good with these things and I can't go to my tent because my best mate and your best mate seem to be using it.

He cringed then sighed. " idiot " he muttered. "You can use my tent if you want" he told you. "Can I sit here for a while, its kinda nice here" he nodded and slipped if his jacket, laying it on the floor and laying back on it, then pulling you down next to him. His hand stayed on you shoulder and you rested against him. There was a loud cheer which made you jump and huddle closer to c/n. He chuckled wrapping an arm around you more. "Nothing to be afraid of" he tried to tell you. "Exceot everything in this world" you added making him chuckle. After a few hours of silence and talk and staring up at the sky you were getting tired. So he took you back to his tent. "I'll go now" he started leaving. "No wait, i'm scared of a lot right now but you make me forget that" you blurted. You expected him to laugh but he simply zipped up the tent and led down beside you.

"You mske me remember my fear. I'm scared of ever falling for someone" his words cut through the cold air and you gazed up at him. "It's good to conquer your fears" you told him.

"Well then, let's give love a try" he pulled you closer and gave you a kiss." Boo"

"See scary"