I could be your fantasy

Unedited cause I'm lazy as shit so yeah here you go

You sat in the library after school, running your fingers lightly across the backs of all the books. Gazing up at the high shelf's of stories, just waiting to be read. You chose one and gently took it off the shelf, smiling at the librarian as you walked past her and settled yourself down in a comfy chair in the corner of the room, hidden from the rest of the library.

You started reading, already feeling sucked into the fantasy realm of hot guys and strong girls. You eagerly turned the page when you started to hear an argument.

Their voices were meant to be yells of anger but instead settled for furious whisper. You could feel emotions dripping from their words and all of a sudden your brain clicked. It was c/n and his girlfriend. But... Why were they arguing? They have been so happy, they didn't seem at all like they would be fighting. Well I guess you should know not to judge a book by it's cover.

"Fine, run off with her. She was always a distraction anyway, don't think I didn't notice, you can't tear your eyes off her, when you hear her name your eyes shine and you smile like a goof" she sounded sad but pissed.

"I'm sorry.... I thought I loved you- I truly did. I thought maybe she was a crush and would pass but..."

"I know" she told him. You heard footsteps of someone leaving the library... But that means one of them is still here.

Finally real life was getting interesting.

Someone walked up to you. Their head in hands so they couldn't actually see you. It was c/n. He removed his hands and almsot screamed when seeing you sat there shyly.

"Hi" you smiled softly, waving. He smiled at you, shaking his head gently and wiping some tears off his cheeks. "Did you happen to um.. Hear any of that?" He gestured to behind him, where the fight happened.

You nodded awkardly and tucked a piece of hair behind your ear. Your glasses were slipping down your nose so you pushed them back up.

"Do you want to talk about it?" You asked, shuffling over and patting at the empty spot next to you with a smile. He chuckled, wiping a few more years and sitting down beside you.

"I didn't love her"

He whispered.

"I used the word... A lot but it was empty, held no real meaning. And I feel terrible but I feel like that chapter of my life is over" you laughed and he looked at you, hurt. "No no no its just we are in a library and you said chapter... I'm sorry" you giggled now feeling awkward

"Real life sucks" he muytted leaning back, his head falling into your shoulder. You nodded putting your legs over his thighs, just so you were more comfy. "Why do you think I read so many books mate" you chuckled and he shrugged.

"I guess fantasy is better" he burried his face in your shoulder. "Life can be a fantasy if you find the right person" you said and found yourself thinking about his eyes. What if he could like you... No. He was just talking about that other girl

"Who is she" you whispered.

He looked up at you, his eyes still a little bloodshot.

"You"

You kissed him and he kissed you back. He sat up and moved your legs so instead of being led across him they were straddling him. You grabbed at the back of his neck as he gripped your waist.

He pulled away to speka quickly. "This is better than reality"

"But this is reali-"

"Just shh y/n"

Your lips reconnected.