Don't ever leave me

"Babe I'm kinda bored" you muttered burying your head further into your boyfriends chest, breathing in his smell. "Mhhhmmns" he muttered kissing your hair, he began playing with it absent mindedly with one hand while his other arm was wrapped tightly around you, holding your body close and against him.

"Can you at least get me a drink .. Please" you sat up and pouted, your eyes tightly shut. He chuckled unwrapping his arms and pecking your nose briefly, you could sense his body still lingering so you frowned. He giggled and kissed your lips quickly at first but then placing his hand on your cheek and tilting your face to the side deepening it.

He drew away quickly and went off to get your drink smirking. "You suck" you yelled after him, pulling your hair into a ponytail and out of your face.

You heard his ringtone and jumped slightly before giggling at yourself. "Babe check my phone please" he yelled to you an you nodded "sure"

C/f/n - dude she broke up with me... Stupid slut. Everyone in our group is being dumped.. Watch your back bro aha later.

You frowned " ahhh she was so nice" your boyfriend came back and sat beside you. Taking his phone and placing your drink in your hands, you drank your coke while watching him read the text.

"Oh." He muttered an began typing.

A few more texts passes and now you could feel him staring at you so you turned and blushed. He took your drink out of your hands and placed it aside "hey I wa-"

He smashed his lips to yours, it was quick and desperate, you jumped slightly at the force of it. You placed your hand on his shoulder trying to relax him, it worked slightly; he slowed down, now instead of kissing like it was the last kiss he would have with you he was kissing you like it was all he ever wanted to do. You were running your hands through his hair when he pulled back and pecked your lips once more before staring into your eyes.

"What the hell.. I mean I'm not complaining but.. What the hell" you chuckled still trying to catch your breath. He smiled sheepishly at you "I love you" he smiled pulling you up and standing in front of you .

"I mean really love you, more than I ever thought I could. I don't ever want to lose you.. I would be lost" he wrapped his arms round your waist and yours went round his neck, he picked you up and spun you around before placing you back on the ground .

" his texts scared you huh?" You asked, he nodded

"Don't be I'm here for as long as you want me" you kissed his nose and led your head back on his chest hugging him tightly.