The phone call

"Woah you so cheated" you yelled playfully at c/n over the game you were all playing "prove it and i'll apologise" everyone started laughing and you sighed.

You were hanging out with a few of your friends and one of your friends just happened to be your crush not that you were complaining.

"Guys I'm gonna go get a drink" you told your friends standing up and walking to the kitchen, you filled a glass with some water when your phone started ringing.

Your glass held firmly in your left you answered with your right. "Hello" you chirped watching c/n laugh at something someone said from your place in the door way.

"Listen its about *insert a name of someone you like a relative friend or something* I'm sorry but they have passed  on" you dropped the glass.

It broke

You broke

C/n broke         away from the group and ran up to your side just in time to catch you as you collapsed on the floor.

He thanked the person on the phone before closing the kitchen door. He looked down at you, you were curled up on his lap crying Into your folded arms. He stroked your hair an made sure you were both far away from glass shards.

"Hey hey y/n shhhh it will be okay" c/n reasurred you. "No it won't be!! They're gone and never coming back and- I never got a goodbye c/n I didn't even say goodbye" you screamed at him and instead of getting offended he just held you closer.

"Leave me alone" you muttered as he brought you up to be sat on his lap staring you in the eyes

"When people die they don't fully leave. Trust me they will see how this had made you feel and then they will feel sad so let's try and cheer up aye" he smiled wiping your tears with his thumb and biting his lip

"I was so mean why are you being kind" you asked wiping at your face with your sweater paws.

" because I care more about your feelings  than mine... Now cheer up" he whispered.

You smirked.

"C-can you kiss me" you asked. You were about to explain why but he leant forward and pressed his lips eagerly against yours finally expressing feelings he has been bottling up since the day you met.