Talk to me

Saying you were nervous would be a massive understatement, right now you were shaking, your palms sweating and heart beating faster and faster in time with the herd of animals marching carelessly in your stomach.

Why were you so nervous ?

Because you were stood with your friends and right across from you was c/n with his friends. You were always like this. Even with someone mentioning his names your heart would speed up and your hairs stand on end.

After a while the few mutaul fridnds you and c/n had began talking meaning you were there stood not even a metre from him.

"I think I'm going to die" you whispered to one of your friends making them chuckle. You smiled an he caught your eye... And began walking towards you.

"Hey y/n" you loved how he said your name the way it rolled off his tongue and left a little something lurking in his eyes.

You waved and he smiled.

"You alright?" He asked moving closer to you, you nodded; not trusting your voice one bit. He tapped his foot looking awkward, "sooo... The weathers nice" he mumbled and again you said nothing. You so wanted to but you were scared you would make a fool of yourself, that you would mess up somehow.

"C'mon y/n talk to me... Please" he pouted and you still said nothing, he turned going to storm off.

"Stop"

And he did.

"I didn't want you to think I was stupid" you blurted, he smiled down at you again coming closer and tucking a piece of hair behind your ear, he kept his hand on the side of your face and leant down to kiss you quickly while he still had the courage.

"I will never think your stupid and neither should you"