Height Difference

"I have history" you told your boyfriend, smiling at your linked hands. "No babe we have history" he made kissy faces at you causing you to chuckle and hit his ribs lightly.

"They're so weird" you heard someone mutter as they walked past you.... Well that was mean.

C/n looked down and noticed you were frowning. "Forget history come on" he dragged you back out the building and onto the sports field.

"So... Do you wanna tell me why you even listened to that silly girl babe?" C/n smiled softly at you fiddling with your fingers. " cause we look weird, when we walk together, you are so much taller than I am" you frowned, he started laughing at you.

"Babe. If heights the problem than I'm the freak" he explained. "I am like 6ft... I'm tall for my age. You are perfectly fine" he leant down to kiss your nose.

"Doesn't the height difference annoy you?" Your voice was barely a whisper but he heard. He bent down and picked you up, supporting you from under your thighs and holding you around his waist.

"No cause now, I get to hold my whole world in my arms while I look into its eyes" he brushed your fringe from your eyes "such beautiful beautiful eyes" he kissed you softly. "Your my whole world y/n and I don't care about something like height difference. We are wacky and wonderful" he smiled widly and you giggled kissing him.