Reunited

Morgan's P.O.V
The light was blinding me as I slowly opened my eyes. I saw my brother Fred right over my face I nearly punched him, "FRED!!! YOU GAVE ME A HEART ATTACK!!" I screamed then he laughed and hugged me. "Where are the others Freddie?" I asked curiously not even him and George are together which is really odd "outside Madame Pomfree is only letting one in at a time I'm happy you're awake, I should probably go now and tell the others I will see you soon love you lil sis" "bye Fred!"
Fred's P.O.V
My sister is awake! She's been out for three weeks I gotta tell the others!
"George! Ron! Ginny! She's awake she's awake" Hermione Harry and Malfoy are out watching the 2nd challenge but we've been here 3 weeks non stop.
"Are you being serious?!" They ask I nodded.
Morgan's P.O.V
Frederick, George, Ginny where's Hermione Harry, Ron and Draco?
"Hi guys!" "Hi Morgan you feeling better?" They ask I nodded "Where's the others?" I ask "Harry's in his 2nd Tri wizard tournament and Hermione and Malfoy are watching think Ron's down there as well" George answered. " Madame may I go I'm feeling better" Madame Pomfree nodded and off I went to find my best friends boyfriend and twin.
*time skip*
"Hermione?" Ginny asked tapping her then pointed to me Hermione silently screamed and hugged me. "I missed you I thought you were going to die Harry got through the challenges!" She said "really what place?" "2nd" "I'm so happy for him where is he?" I ask "I think he may be down in the great hall with Ron" Hermione said Ginny disappeared somewhere so Hermione and I walked to the Great Hall together.
"Harry! Congratulations!" I shouted "thanks" he replied without looking up, I coughed "Morgan!! Oh Merlin you're awake!" He said "hi" I replied and hugged him "Ron!" "Morgan!" We both shouted at each other and hugged and cried "I've missed you!" We said in unison and laughed then I kissed Ron on the cheek and sat down with him and some girl and ate supper. "Could you lay off my boyfriend? Kiss him again or hug him and I will hex you!" The girl next to Ron said "excuse me bitch?" I asked "I'm his twin you stupid bimbo!" I shouted at her "oh" she replied. "Talk to me like that again and I will use one of the unforgivable curses on you" I threaten she stared at me with wide eyes I hugged Ron goodbye and goodnight and began looking for Draco "Bye guys!" I shout to my siblings and best friends "bye Morgan stay safe" they said "I will!" Off I went to look for this boy I called my boyfriend.
*20 minutes later*
"Draco?" I said knocking on his dorm door, Blaise opened it "hi Blaise" I greet him "you're awake" he whispers yeah I nod, he steps outside into the common room and gently closes the door behind him."Draco hadn't moved from bed since you've been in hospital he's been crying as well" Blaise told me I smiled "I missed you as well of course" he said hugging me then opened the door to his dorm and motioned me to follow. I hesitantly followed him in Draco was there crying, "Draco? Mate?" Blaise asked "Go away!" Draco said "this is important!" Blaise argued "what" Draco replied looking up, Blaise pointed to me Draco sprang up out of his bed "I thought I lost you" he cried on my shoulder "Draco baby! It's okay!" I smiled and kissed him. "I'm gunna go" said Blaise me and Draco laughed "I love you" we said in unison.