Sirius?

Morgan's P.O.V
It's been a while now since Draco and I have become a couple almost a month. I'm going to Hogsmeade with Ron, Hermione! Harry can't come he hasn't had his letter signed stupid Dursley's.
*time skip*
Fred and George handed Harry the mauderers map he got under his cloak and come to Hogsmeade with us. Eventually he heard something about Sirius and it was a long story but he found out Sirius is his godfather.
*time skip*
Harry's P.O.V
So Sirius Black is my godfather?! Morgan has been really supportive Hermione and Ron have too. I was sneaking around after curfew and whispered "lumos" "I solemnly swear that I am up to no good" that's when I saw Peter Pettigrew I thought he was dead then I saw Snape "mischief managed" "nox" I whispered.
Morgan's P.O.V
Harry told me about him seeing Peter Pettigrew I didn't believe him at first but whatever so I began to look for Draco. I found him about an hour later "Draco!" I shouted he looked my way and waved "hi Vince I Greg" I said they greeted me back Pansy was clutching onto Draco for dear life I decided to speak up I hate her being all over MY boyfriend. "Pansy you know Draco hates you stupid pug face piss off that's an insult to pugs cause they're cute" she just looked at me and ran off Draco Vince and Greg laughed.
*time skip* (ik there's soo many time skips in this but just bare with me)
Harry Ron and Hermione told me how they met Sirius etc etc. Weird anyways I'm back home tomorrow so I thought I'd write mum and dad a letter
Hi mum and dad
I hope you're doing well I'm home tomorrow and can't wait to see you and tell you all of the crazy adventures I've had this year I can't wait for 4th year to begin it will be amazing!
There's no point writing back as I'm home tomorrow and won't get your letter.
Can't wait to see you!
Lots of love
Morgan! X
*next day*
I'm on the Hogwarts express on my way back home! I sat with Draco we were discussing how if I could prove I'm evil to his father and he pretends he's on our side to my parents then we could be together. The train was coming to a stop to platform 9 3/4 I sighed "I'm going to miss you Draco" I said kissing him "write to me?" He asked "Of course I replied.
A/N ik it's another boring chapter but I will update another chapter about the letters they write to one another etc. Then 4th year will get exciting