Morganna Weasley!

Hi I'm MorgannaWeasley! Morgan for short. Yeah I'm a Weasley got a problem? I'm not like my siblings I'm much more feisty and bold. I have red hair and green eyes, I'm 11 years old. Let me talk you through my family. My mum and dad are called Molly and Arthur Weasley. Then for  my siblings, oh boy here we go!
I have 6 brothers and 1 sister.
Charlie Weasley.
William (Bill) Weasley.
Percy Weasley.
Fred and George Weasley.
Ronald Billus Weasley.
And finally
Ginny Weasley.
My older brothers are nice don't see them much though, I see Fred and George they're the first set of twins I love their pranks they're so hilarious! They thought mum was lying when she said she had twins, they're very protective over me as I'm their first sister. My twin doofus Ron and I are the second set of twins we are really close and know everything about each other! Then my little sister oh how I adore her! She's perfect because she's my little sister, she's lovely and I get to dress her and talk about girly stuff with her. Which was hard before having only boy siblings but yeah that's me!
(A/N): so you've learned about Morgan Weasley what house do you think she will be in? Will she like Harry and Hermione?