The chamber

Me Hermione Harry and Ron were walking down the halls to our common rooms as we've had loads of lessons I'm not talking to Malfoy. I'm with the golden trio and the twins when I can find them, as we were walking down the hall someone else was being carried away as they've been petrified! I believe it's not Harry we've been with him the whole time, if anyone it's one of the Slytherins, I'm getting very worried though as it seems to be muggle borns who are getting petrified. Like Mrs Norris I know she's a cat but whatever and then some first years and other year muggle borns too, it worries me because Hermione is muggle born and if anything happened to her I have no idea what I'd do!
*time skip*
Harry found a diary that day in moaning myrtles bathroom all the pages were blank so Harry just thought nothing of it but today he wrote "hi I'm Harry Potter" the diary replied!? "Hello Harry I'm Tom Riddle" he then asked 'Tom' could he tell him about the chamber of secrets and then the diary replied with "No....but I can show you."
Apparently Hagrid let someone loose in the castle years ago I don't believe it anyway what a stupid thing to say! Hagrid would never do that he loves this school it's his home, I think we should have some tea and ask Hagrid what he knows about it. Then the next day Ron said "oh that's a great idea what a wonderful conversation hello Hagrid you haven't set anything mad and hairy around the castle recently have you?" Then we heard a voice behind us "mad and hairy? You wouldn't be talking about me now would you" Hagrid chuckled. In unison we all said "no!" Hagrid just nodded and looked at us funny I wanted to be a part of the trios adventures this years as last year they told me about a 3 headed dog called fluffy and Harry basically killed Quirrel.
*time skip*
"Hi 1st twins!" I shouted "hi Morgan" they chuckled, "where's Ron?" They asked "oh with Harry and Hermione somewhere" I reply they nodded I asked them "have you seen Ginny I can't find her anywhere?" No they replied with a concerned look on their faces. I hugged them and said that I'd see them later.
A/N okay I know there was a lot of time skips in this chapter. I have something big planned for the next one! It's gunna be a super long chapter and also I have a sister called Ginny in real life so writing this is strange lol.
Much love kisses and hugs
Morgan! Xxx