Third year

Morgan's P.O.V
I was sat on the train with Ron Harry and Hermione. Harry was going on about him blowing up his aunt like a balloon Hermione was sat reading a book Ron was eating and chatting to Harry and I fell asleep on Ron it's a good job were twins otherwise it would be weird plus he's the older twin only by 10 minutes but yes here I was fast asleep on my twin brothers shoulder he was comforting me as I have been ill recently and have had pretty bad jet lag.
Ron's P.O.V
I was eating some chocolate frogs while chatting to Harry then all of a sudden my twin sister flopped on me I was like what the hell? Then I realised she fell asleep I was quite happy about that because she hasn't slept for days because she's ill and she has jet lag and she's got a little bit of insomnia from not feeling well. Once she was fast asleep I put my arm 'round her shoulder, it was nice to see her so peaceful she's been so worked up about startin' school agen. Harry asked me why Morgan is so sleepy and I explained she's really ill she's got a bad viral infection and it's made her ill over the holiday in Egypt too. "I hope she gets better" Harry says "me too" I reply "she is MY twin" I added, it was almost time to get off the train and I didn't want to wake Morgan up as I know she'll be sick again and it's horrid when your twin is sick it's like you're sick too as a twin is the closest thing you can get to another you. "Morgan? Mor? Wake up" I say gently Mor is a name I gave her when we were little she called me 'won' cause she couldn't say my name and I couldn't say hers. Finally she woke up we got off the train and she started shaking because she was cold I had an extra jumper and helped her put it on. I'm such a good twin!
Morgan's P.O.V
I got woken up by Ron I get very clingy over him when I'm ill as he does me it's a twin thing we've been through EVERYTHING together from the womb 'til now. Once we got off the train I started shaking from how cold it was and I didn't get my jumper Ron had an extra and helped me put it on because I was to ill to even move. I'm going to ask Professor Dumbledore if I can stay in the Gryffindor dorms with Ron until I'm better oh and Harry fainted on the train professor Lupin helped him Ron and Hermione said it was horrid I was a sleep thank Merlin.
We got to the familiar castle we have spend these past two years in as we entered there was a feast I sat at the Gryffindor table with my brothers next to Ginny in the baby in the family the twins and Ron hate seeing me this ill. Professor McGonagall gave the Gryffindors their time table I knew mine would be the same as Slytherin and Gryffindor have classes together Snape came and gave me my schedule anyway and even he commented on how ill I looked then it all went black.