Falling for you?

Draco's P.O.V
I told Morgan how sorry I was that's when I saw it she had self harm cuts on her wrists I told her to promise me that she'd never do it again she promised. I looked down at her she looked peaceful as she stared at the fireplace she loves fire I remember her telling me in first year Merlin how things have changed. "Draco?" Morgan asked I looked at her in response "thank you" she said I looked at her slightly confused "what for?" I asked still confused "for caring" she replied "it's ok, I've secretly always cared about you." Did I actually just say that?!?! She smiled the most happy genuine smile I've ever seen from her she hugged me I hugged her back I think I'm falling for her.
Morgan's P.O.V
Draco said he's always cared about me! Probably just in a friendly way nothing more although after that I know I'm falling for him again. I know it's not love no not yet only a crush I wonder how he feels. Millicent and the other girls were sleeping in the dorm next door tonight Pansy's dorm she's having a sleepover she invited me I turned it down she's honestly so two faced. Now I can have some alone time at last I haven't had 'me' time in so long here's the plan get a bath get into my cute pjs play my music (through the muggle device daddy got me called an iPhone they're great everyone needs one they're far better than owls) read a book and write letters and write in my diary.
"Time Skip*
I got out of the bath got my pjs on listened to music and started writing letters I wanted to go see what everyone was up to but my pjs are far too short. I finally got myself up when I needed a drink, to my surprise Draco was still sitting on the sofa in the common room his jaw dropped when he saw me I'm not surprised he is a teenaged boy and I am wearing very short clothes. I was wearing pink short shorts with lipstick marks on and then a tank top that said "kiss the princess" he finally spoke up and said "your pjs aare nnice" aww he was stuttering "thank you Draco" I said with a wink I got myself a drink getting tackled by the twins in the process they carried me the whole way back to the common room. Draco was still there "why aren't you in your dorm?" I asked curiously "Blaise Crabbe and Goyle are in Pansy's room don't fancy staying in there by myself" he replied "oh yeah my dorm is free as well how bout we chill in eachothers dorms then when we get tired go to our dorms" I suggest "ok" he agrees. We walked up to his dorm "WOW! Draco it's beautiful in here!" I gasp "Thanks" he replied I smiled me and him chatted about loads of random things sat on his bed I started writing letters and writing in my diary.
To mum and dad
I'm feeling tons better not half as ill. How are you both? I haven't seen much of my friends but I've gotten close to Draco he explained how he was in the wrong etc. I can't wait to get a letter back.
Lots of Love
Morgan xoxo
Then I wrote in my diary
Dear diary,
I haven't written in a while, that's because I never get time alone and when I do I'm ever so busy. Not much has happened I'm friends with Draco again! I'm starting to get feelings for him it's odd? I wouldn't say it's love it's only a crush with me not even having my first proper kiss and all.
Much love
Morgimoo! Xoxo
"Draco it's getting late I'm going back to my dorm" I spoke tiredly "ok hun" he said "goodnight Draco" I said "goodnight Morgan" he said
Draco's P.O.V
Morgan has left her letter and a book in my dorm secretly I like reading so I thought I'd give it a read until I opened on a random page with the date on it and I read Morgan's diary entry. I like her too I have thought about her all summer I honestly can't get her off my mind.
The next day
Morgan's P.O.V
Oh Merlin you'll never guess what happened it's a Saturday so no lessons I have a free day Draco asked if he could talk he told me he liked me too!