Hogwarts and the sorting.

Finally The Hogwarts Express come to a stop, I'm glad we are finally here! Stepping off the train we are greeted by what looked to be a half giant, whose name we find out is Hagrid. He told us to get into some old looking boats. We were rowing for what seemed like hours when in reality it was probably about 15 minutes. I finally see it Hogwarts Castle and it is beautiful!
A woman named who we know know to be Professor  McGonagall, greets us and tells us about the houses and their history's and how our house is like our family and all that stuff. After her speech she went somewhere Merlin knows where.
Then from nowhere a blond boy walked up to the four of us. "It's true then? What they're saying on the train. Harry Potter has come to Hogwarts." Instantly there was whispers about Harry and how he was 'The Boy Who Lived'. The blond walked up to Harry and made a speech about pure-bloods, how they're superior and Slytherin being the best house and all that crap. I myself am pure blood but I don't boast about it. Anyway he  introduced himself as Draco Malfoy. Me and Ron both snickered at his name, he saw us and was quick to insult us "red hair and hand-me-down robes you must be Weasley's." Ron looked down, I however quickly snapped back "I will have you know my robes are not hand me down thank you very much! Now be gone you slimy git learn how to style your hair!" Malfoy tells Harry not to make friends with the wrong sort with his hand outstretched for Harry to shake. Harry rejected saying he can "figure out the wrong sort for himself thanks." I was trying so hard to stifle my laughter, because Professor McGonagall just returned, and told us to follow her as "The sorting ceremony will begin momentarily."

We were taken into a huge room with an amazing ceiling with an enchantment placed on it to look like the night sky. As well as four long tables for each house along with their banners, along with another long table at the front for the professors.
Placed in front was a stool with the sorting hat on top of it. Professor McGonagall explained that before we could begin Professor Dumbledore would like to say a few words. He stood up off his chair and said
"I have a few start of term notices I'd wish announce.  First years please note that the Dark Forest is strictly forbidden to all students. Also our care taker Mr Filch would like me to remind you that the third corridor on the right hand side, is out of bounds to everyone who does not wish to die a most painful death. Thank you." Okay first of all what's going on in the Dark Forest? Secondly that Filch guy gives me the creeps and thirdly is this school trying to kill us on the third corridor? I have so many questions and apparently no time for them to be answered. "Now when I call your name you will come forth, and I will place the sorting hat on your head and you'll be sorted into your houses" Professor McGonagall explained before she started reading the names on the list.
"Hermione Granger!" Professor McGonagall called.
Hermione was telling herself to relax she seemed nervous. "Mental that one I'm telling you." Ron said Harry nodded. I watched Hermione I felt bad for her even if she was snobby she seemed nice. The Sorting Hat was placed on her head "GRYFFINDOR" it exclaimed and everyone at the table cheered.
Professor McGonagall then called the next name.
"Draco Malfoy." The hat didn't even touch his stupid slicked back hair before shouting "SLYTHERIN" and the Slytherin table clapping. Ron said "there isn't a witch or wizard that went bad who wasn't in Slytherin."
Professor McGonagal continued to read out more names by which time I got bored and started staring at my feet. However I got snapped out of my trance when I heard
"Ronald Weasley"
I obviously had to watch my twin I'd be a bad sister if I didn't. There wasn't a single doubt in my mind Ron or I would be placed anywhere but Gryffindor our family has been there for generations. The hat was placed on Rons head then it said "Ha! Another Weasley I know just what to do with you! GRYFFINDOR!" Ron sighed in relief and Gryffindor table clapped and cheered our brothers clapped a little louder than everyone else.
"Harry Potter" suddenly the entire room went silent.
The Sorting Hat is struggling where to place Harry while the whole time he's saying "Not Slytherin anywhere but Slytherin" the hat replies with "Not Slytherin Aye? Then guess it better be GRYFFINDOR! And the Gryffindor table went crazy in claps and cheers.
I however still thought it was weird how I didn't go straight after Ron not that it mattered.
"Morgan Weasley"
Professor McGonagall called.
"Another Weasley?! How many are there?!" The Sorting Hat asked. "After me just one" I replied. The Sorting Hat said "Mmmm.....interesting, you're different from your brothers aren't you? More ambitious and bold. Change of the family tradition. SLYTHERIN!" My heart sank I heard gasps from everyone around me. I look at my brothers they look shocked and disappointed. What will mum and dad think? This is the worst not only does Slytherin have the reputation of being an evil house that my family hates but Malfoy is here.
This is going to be a long 6 years.