Buckbeak

Morgan's P.O.V
Sirius Black is on the loose and Harry is worried he's going to kill Harry! Well at least it's not old no nose this time suppose Sirius would be easier to get rid of than Voldemort. "Are you okay Harry?" I asked concerned "I guess so, thanks Morgan your more helpful than your brother" Harry chuckled, "you're welcome Harry I'm always here if you need to chat" I explained he nodded and I gave him a big hug Harry's like a brother to me.
Harry's P.O.V
I honestly love Morgan like a sister nothing more of course. She's always there when you need her I know she's a Slytherin but she only got placed there because she's feisty. I feel like I need to protect her I've never had siblings and she's like the only one I have so its my duty to look out for her. I snapped out of my thoughts by Ron "Harry we best get going to class I don't fancy another detention, you coming Mor?" Ron asked his sister I looked her direction to see what she says "okay yeah I was going to stop off at the common room and get a quill mine broke" I then said "it's okay Morgan you can borrow one of mine" with a small smile "thank you Harry" she said giving me another hug "you're very welcome your like the sister I've never had" I reply she smiled ok off to class I'm still paranoid about Sirius Black.
Morgan's P.O.V
Harry kindly borrowed me a quill for care of magical creatures turns out I didn't need it anyway. "Open ye books to page 49" Hagrid says "and how exactly do we do that?" Draco asked cockily "stroke te spine o' course" Hagrid replied shaking his head "wait 'till my father hears Dumbledores got this oath teaching classes" Draco harshly said "shut up Malfoy!" Harry says Draco then impersonates a dementor "Draco what the hell?!" I almost screamed "I'm sorry" he said "it's okay I mean if all dementors looked like that, who'd say no to Askaban?" I asked blushing Draco laughed at my comment. Draco walked over to buckbeak and he got stratched "it's killed me" he said pathetically.
Draco? I started crying everyone looked at me then I just ran to Hermione and cried I think she knows I like Draco. Then I went back to the Gryffindor common room with her and said "Hermione I know he's been awful to you and I will make sure he's not anymore but he makes my heart throb I like Draco Malfoy" I said "I know and I'm not angry and I will keep it a secret" she says reading my mind Merlin I'm lucky to have Hermione.