10.

Last night kind of happened out of no where. It all happened so fast. I forgot why we were going the hospital for point 5th of a second until I saw Louis next to me in the back.

I thought it would be the simple stomach pump... but nnnooo things will always go the opposite way that you want it.

I want to be straight. No.
I wanted to go to X Factor auditions. No.
I want get the right feeling when I'm with a girl. No.
I want stop feeling things when I'm around Louis. No.
I want this horrible circle of drama to stop. No.
I want to wake up from a wet dream because of a girl. No.
I want to consume a full meal without Louis noticing the fullness of his stomach. No!
I want to stop Louis' cuts. No.
I want Louis parents to care. No.

This dumb list could go on for years, but you want to know what I wanted the most? For the hospital thing to be an in and out process. They saw his arms.

The end.

That was the only option they gave me. They wanted to take Louis away from me. See the thing is, I wouldn't allow them. Mr. Ferdolous, (idfK) the man who had told me it was a curse, said to me they could take him to a place where he will not only he gets help, but he will also be relieved from the curse.

How in the hell are you going relieve someone from a curse that's double sided?

First off, I don't care if you have a thick white mustache and found the cure for cancer. I will not listen to a single after, "I know what's best..." You cannot know best. Louis has unintentionally saved my life and I will repay my debt to him.

So when Mr. Ferdolous told me "what is best for Louis" I told him no. Not a second thought. No hesitation. The doctor tried to tell me that I'm not picking the right decision. I turned to him and blankly said, "I think I've figured out how to relieve the curse and still keep him at the same time."

The doctor tried to tell me we wouldn't make it far. I turned to him, calmly answering was not an option at this point. "If you're talking about our eating habits, I've figured it out."

Without a single word, we were gone. Well,

"We need to keep him a couple nights, for suicide watch." Nope.

Not happening. "We have graduation. I would hate to miss that. Please. I'll watch him myself. Please let me finish the mess I started. I'll keep a close eye and if something happens. It'll be in my death bed." The man behind the counter gave in. "On your death bed son."

Wait.

I turned to Louis. "This is great!" Ohshit. "I didn-."

"It's okay Harry." I wrapped my arms around him. "Ha-ry ca-t bre-th."

"Sorry!" For some reason. I felt alive. I felt free. I called Louis brave. He smiled. It took everything to not lean over and just flat out pet him.

When we made it back to the house, Louis was a little confused as to why we were at my place instead of his. I told him something like, "We're at my place cause I'm not going to take you back to where your might get triggered. On top of that, how am I supposed to watch you if you're all the way over there and I'm all the way over here?"

Louis mumbled something incoherent while mom traveled to bed. I glanced at the clock and noticed it was two in the morning. As if on que, Louis yawned. I ended up purring at the sound which had Louis waking back up.

"Sorry, you sounded like a kitty." I admitted. "Right back atch-yah." I slowly walked up to Louis and found myself picking him up and carrying him to my room, but not without a bundle of protests and my mom yelling for us to go to bed. I won.