9.

So this chapter goes up then kinda goes right back down. So, in other words.
CAUTION

As graduation got closer, the closer I had gotten to everyone I ended up pushing away. Basically, I had gotten everyone back.

I got Ari back. I made sure the squad stayed as far away from me as possible. I wanna burn them at the stake. Ari and I had literally nothing to catch up on so yeah.

I got intact with Justin and laughed it off. We ended up discussing our future, and he told me how he had always wanted to be musically involved. I told him I'd figure out what I wanted to be eventuality not really having a clear idea of what I want.

I made a new friend, Niall, he's a great guy. Niall eventually stopped beating on Zayn after a while. Niall and I ended up getting pretty close. One evening he had saw my scars, so I told him everything. Niall and I ended up a lot closer then I thought we would be.

I brought it upon myself to talk to Zayn I ended up telling him everything as well. So only him, Liam, and Niall knew. Zayn and I had a bond built around Louis.

Louis. Everyone ended up isolating Louis just the way he wanted. I tried to keep a close eye. It slowly got harder as I pushed to keep my grades proficient to pass.

Zayn, Liam, Niall and I ended up being pretty close. We ate lunch together. I explained to Niall that Louis is lead to believe his stomach is empty, so he doesn't vomit as often, but he's still being fed.

Graduation got even closer, I hadn't realized what went wrong until one night Louis hadn't cut at exactly 9 o'clock.

The night before graduation. The night before uncharted freedom. The night before a world of open opportunities. I thought Louis was finally done, but when I looked the bathroom mirror to see him one last time before graduation; I couldn't see him.

I knew something had went wrong. I couldn't feel the normal itch in the back of my throat. The scars didn't itch either. I ended up opening and closing the bathroom mirror getting more and more frustrated until it shattered.

I could hear words that could be later identified as Louis' step dad. I couldn't make out the words being said like I usually could. I started walking down stairs to see if my mom could take me over. I stopped half way and got extremely light headed to a point to where I would fall. Then the words that was said earlier filtered through my head.

"You useless piece of shìt," then a hit in the face.

When I found my mom. She didn't let me speak. She seemed to be panicking and before I could blink; I was in the passenger seat of the car being buckled in.

I went to go say 'Louis' by natural instincts but when I went to say the 'L' in Louis. I could taste a powder on my lips and around in my mouth. But a powder I couldn't quite identify. Then it hit me. I ended up screaming, "Mom! I'm fine! That's the least of our problems go to Louis house please! Mom!"

She started crying, hard. I pulled down the visor and opened the mirror and noticed the power in chunks on the lower half of my face. Almost like vomit.

"Mom! Mom take me too Louis! Oh my god." By this time I was drowning in tears. The car ended up coming to an abrupt stop causing me to slide forward the seat belt to lock.

I whiped my mouth clean and noticed we were at his house already. "Go save him son, I believe in you." I unbuckled and ran. I didn't knock. I should've because Jay was in a make out session. I held back the urge to yell at them.

"Where's Louis?" His mom ended up pulling off her husband and saying his room and gave me directions. Not even noting that I was in fact in tears.

Up the stairs, door one on right. I knocked, wtf get in there! I turned the handle, locked. I ended up hitting the door with my body, without a second thought, and braking the hinges.

I ran in, "Louis !" The bathroom. Connected right to the room. Not locked. There he was.

No time to think, before I knew it I had him over my knee in his limp state. "Not today Louis," I pushed my dry fingers down his throat causing him to regurgatate whatever he had taken.

make him puke that's what he wants

I shook out Louis' voice and got nothing. I ran my fingers under hot water and proceeded to shove a finger down throat. There it goes. He began puking white, like milk. He started coughing which caused it to fire back in my throat.

I hadn't puked which I hadn't cared. I was more in the state if shock. My tears were falling at a rapid pace. I could barely get a hold on my voice. It didn't help with a burn being sent through lungs.

Louis had yet to open his eyes. "Lou," I ended up sounding like a whining dog. Louis' muscles were all tense. Knowing Louis was awake not wanting to open his eyes afraid of who is holding him. I decided on responding to his thoughts out loud.

"Louis, don't be afraid anymore. I need you."

Without opening his eyes, "How do y-you know I'm afraid?" His voice is horse and dry.

"I can hear your thoughts Lou. I feel what you feel. And tonight I couldn't hear nor feel you, and I was so scared." I pulled him to my chest and cried so hard.

"Don't do this to me ever again," I pleaded clutching on to him harder.

Louis didn't respond for what felt like forever. So when I pulled him off I expected the worst. It wasn't so bad.

His eyes were open, staring. Then a thought crosses my mind and began to panic. But I was soon calmed by the words of famus love quote, "Calm down curly."

I shook my head as the quote crossed my mind. Maybe what me and Louis have is a twisted love story. A love story where when one is effected by something so is the other. But the simple, "what she doesn't know won't kill her" isn't effective because in the end I'll know.

"Did you tell anyone?" Louis asked softly as if he was afraid of straining his voice. "I hadn't really called anyone. I should have but I didn't."

I took the time to analyze Louis' face because man he looks like an angel. "When were you going to tell me Zayn was back?" His voice is still soft.

"I wasn't ever planning on telling you."

Louis did a little shrug thing that made him look like a bunny. I took notice in his parents not caring a dip squat about me running up to see Louis.

"They don't care do they?" Louis automatically knew who I was talking about. "No, they made it worse." His voice sounds as if it was trying to give out. Its weak and in desperate need of care.

I figured it was time to get off the nasty floor. I found a cup and washed it out. I filled it up with water and had him wash his month out.

I ended up carrying him to the front door. The only thing that stopped me at the front door was his dad sending us homophobic terms thaf caused anger to build up inside.

I ignored his step father and did what I should have done since day one.

Put Louis' safety before mine.

That's exactly what I did. I walked through the front door and slowly had him buckled him the back of the car.

"Does he need a doctor?" Mom quietly asked. "Yeah, their probably going to have to pump his stomach. Say he ate too many granola bars." Louis cracked a genuine smile and looked over at me.

That's a smile I'd save to see.

"Don't eat to many of those. Been there done that. It's no fun."

The creases under his eyes deepened. His eyes started to sparkle.

"Not losing you."
*~*~*
And tu dauh
Almost over I believe the following chapter is were we split our ways and say the end.