I couldn't agree more. "He hasn't spoke to you about it either?"

"If he hasn't said anything to you, he sure hasn't said anything to me," she shook her head.

Oh god. I feel like a crap best friend, why doesn't he feel like he could talk to me. Maybe I should as Dylan, maybe it was a guy thing.

A scared look ran across Ash's face. I raised a brow at her asking what's wrong, she just shook her head in response and shrugged her shoulders. Her eyes went behind my shoulder and she scowled. "I'll catch you later."

Before I can ask her what's wrong or where she was going, an arm wrapped around my shoulders.

"Hey babe," said Dean.

I could only roll my eyes in response. "You know we're not actually together right?"

He gave me the legendary Dean smirk. "Not yet."

Here comes eye roll number two. "Well, then don't call me babe until we do get together Little D."

He scowled at me and removed his arm from around me. "Don't call me that Caroline. In exchange for calling you by your name I expect the same in return."

Damn, he has a point. I would much rather be called Caroline then all the other names he's come up with. However, I still don't want him to call me babe.

"Okay then my little pumpkin spice latte, to what do I owe the pleasure of having you bless my morning?" I asked. He scrunched his nose at the nickname I gave him.

"We have our date tonight sugar plum," he put his arm around me again pulling me flush against him.

I tried leaning back to create some distance between us, it wasn't much but it was better then nothing. "Did they contact you bug bug?"

"Bug bug?"

I shrugged, "it was better then marshmallow."

He winced a bit but I didn't miss the little tug of his lips. Aw, I almost made him laugh. "They did, now as hot as you look now the place we're going to needs you to show a bit more... skin."

I tried pushing him away to show that the frown on my face was real, but his grip was firm. What kind of dress code didn't allow skinny jeans?

"Just trust me honey bee, I'm not going to take you somewhere that will hurt you. I have some respect after all."

I could tell from his expression he was serious.

"Come on, ease up. You're going to enjoy it. Now smile before your boy toy comes over here and kills me," he said and I was confused for a moment until I realized what he meant. Catching Cole in the corner of my eye, he brought a whole other meaning to if looks can kill. As soon as we made eye contact I smiled at him and I saw his shoulders tense down.

I turned my attention back to Dean who had a smug look on his face. As if he knew something I didn't. "Where are you taking me then?"

"I can't tell you, come on leave it as a surprise," he urged.

I crossed my arms as best I could with Dean hanging on to me like he was. "I hate surprises Fuzz Butt."

He threw his head back and laughed whole heartedly. I did a little victory dance in my head. I got serious Dean to laugh with me and not at me. "Of course you do. I'll pick you up at seven."

And like that he finally let me go and walked towards his best friend Jake. Would he be there too tonight? It wouldn't be so bad I guess.

I walked back to my squad and I can see all the questioning looks everyone was giving me.