Chapter Thirty-Eight ❤️❤️❤️

Start from the beginning

"Really?" She hisses at him as she leans against the wall next to the door.

"Love boy, It's not like you to hide from me." She calls with her signature smirk set in place.

"Yeah well it's also not like you to coming begging for me either." Ash is actually stunned for a moment before she giggles.

"Who said I'm begging, pretty boy. And anyways you would know all about that wouldn't you." Ash drawls as Killian raises a brow at her and she shrugs in mock innocence.

"Yeah, I do because of you! You come to me, lead me on like I'm going to get something and then you suddenly leave. What the fuck is that? You think my feelings are some type of game? Do you think this is funny? Well it's not. I basically have to beg on my knees to get anything out of you. You're such a selfish bitch" Henry shouts at her as she blinks in shock. Yes Ash is perfectly aware she teases Henry but for her not to do anything? She did more than Nora ever did, and all of a sudden she was filled with the fire to prove herself.

"Uh okay, Henry, I need to bring you somewhere safe." Hook uncaps the potion with his teeth and dumps it on the door. It turns red with magic before unlocking, he had broken the protection spell Regina had placed on the door. Turning the knob he attempts to stroll right in but slips on a array of marbles that Henry had scattered on the floor. Ash steps right over the groaning pirate as she cocks a hip out, her hand resting on it as she tilts her head to the side.

"So I'm a selfish bitch, huh?" Ash hisses, her hazel eyes narrowing at him as he stands up from his chair.

"Did I stutter?" Henry asks her as he takes a step towards her.

"Well then I'll show you a selfish bitch." Ash spits out as she crosses the office in just a few strides. Even Henry, under the influence of the curse of shattered sights, was shocked when she crashed her lips to his, after tangling her fingers in his hair. Bodies colliding due to the pace she has been walking at, the force causing Henry to go back. The kiss was hot, wet, and giving. It was Ash not only affirming his point but also proving it. Grabbing her by the waist, Henry flipping them around- Ash hopping up to sit on his mother's desk. Grabbing him by the belt loops she pulls him to her, her long fingers abandoning his hair as they splay against his abdomen.

    Slipping her tongue into the kiss, she runs her hands up his chest- pushing him away away as she gasps for breath, her lips swollen and red.

    "I can't stand you." She breathes out as Henry pulls her back to him, his lips attacking her's with a boldness she'd never seen out of him before. Ash, meeting him head on, grabs him by the collar of his shirt and pulls him closer to her. Henry snakes his hands up her shirt as he holds her bare back.

    "The feeling's mutual," He says in a husky voice between kisses ", Princess."
(A/N COMMENT YOUR THOUGHTS ON THIS FIGHT ;) The old nickname does the opposite of what it was meant to causes Ash to freeze up, scurrying hurriedly back onto the desk. She hadn't heard that nickname since New York, when she was under Zelena's control and her biggest worries were the bullies in school and Jo Jo the Hobo. She hadn't heard that nickname in so long- so so long- Henry just stood there, bracing himself on the desk as she knocks a cup full of pencils over and pushes some books off in her hurry. Drawing her knees into her chest, her eyes glaze over. Hook who had just had to take care of Will Scarlet who came poking around looking for a fight just now sticks his head around the corner. Seeing his chance to escape Henry takes it, leaving Ash balled up sitting on his mother's desk.

    "Ash, what are you doing? You let him get away!" Hook says walking in. "You had one job!"

    "Princess..." Ash murmurs as she gazes at her knees, still out of it as if something in her had snapped.