He Cheats

**enjoy some sadness and feels!!!!!! For the purpose of this preference, I'll be adding my own characters and putting others where the wouldn't belong. It won't be very close to the books but hey what fanfic is? love you all xoxo Riley ** 

Newt: 

Things between you and Newt were kind of tense at the moment. Going through the Scorch was taking its toll on everyone. You'd been traveling with the girls from Group B on the way to the safe haven. You all had just escaped a close encounter with cranks. You were almost bitten but Thomas pulled you out of the way just in time. You looked over to see Newt holding a scared Harriet. You quirked your eyebrow. You were the one who almost got turned. 

The group continued walking and you noticed that Newt still hadn't talked to you. When the group settled to make camp you decided to get to the bottom of things. You walked over to Newt's makeshift shelter to see him and Harriet holding hands and laughing. He kissed her on  the nose and you struggled to keep it together. 

You finally cleared your throat getting the lovebirds attention. "I-I hope you two are happy together." You managed before running back to your own little shelter.

Thomas:

You and Thomas had an instant connection when he came up in the box and it wasn't a surprise when you two started dating. Everything was going great until Teresa showed up. Now that there was another girl in the glade you couldn't help but compare yourself. You were confident Thomas wouldn't just leave you for her but at the same time it still nagged at the back of your head. 

You're worries came to light when you left work early to see Thomas and Teresa snuggled together under one of the trees. They hadn't seen you yet but you watched him kiss her and that was the breaking point. You turned on your heel and walked back to the homestead. When it was time to eat dinner you watched them walk in holding hands but they quickly stopped when they saw you looking at them.

You marched up to them with the sweetest smile on your face. You had grabbed Newt's keys to the slammer preparing for this moment. You kicked Thomas in the shin and slapped Teresa. You then ran to the slammer and locked yourself in the cell. Newt came by later laughing his head off. He let you off scot-free for humiliating the new couple.

Minho:

Finding out Minho was cheating on you affected you even more than you had ever thought it could. The part that really stung was that it was with your own sister. You all had completed the trials and made it to the safe haven. You even found out you had a sister who had also survived in the scorch. 

Things were really looking up until one day you noticed that Minho was often out late or gone really early in the morning. At first you didn't think anything of it, but it became a regular thing which worried you. 

You finally confronted him about it and he admitted to seeing your sister behind your back. It hurt beyond words. You locked yourself in your room and refused to talk to anyone.