How you met

Newt: You came up in the box and after Gally got you out, you bolted away from the box and the stunned Gladers.

You were almost to the maze doors when you ran into him. You fell on your butt and looked up to see a tall boy with shaggy dirty blonde hair and gorgeous brown eyes. He held out a hand for you and you accepted the help up.

"So I guess you're the new greenie. I'm Newt, what's your name?"

"Y/N."

Thomas: You had been in the Glade for about a month. You were a Track-Hoe and were deep in the deadheads getting fertilizer when the greenie alarm went off. You didn't hear it and just kept working. That is until you heard twigs snap and muffled crying.

You dropped the basket and walked towards the sound to see a boy leaned against a tree crying.

You tapped his shoulder and he snapped his head up. He had brown hair and beautiful brown eyes to match. He wiped the tears from his face.

"Hi, I'm Y/N. I've never seen you around here before. Are you new?" He nodded and stood up. He was a tad taller than you. "What's your name?"

His eyes widened. "I-I don't know..."

You laughed a little bit. "Its okay, you'll remember soon. Come on let's get you some food." You grab his hand and led him to the kitchen.

Minho: You were eating dinner with Newt. You were finishing as a cute asian boy came in looking very tired. You tried not to stare at him. His black hair was in a quiff and his eyes seemed almost black as well.

You stood up and left to go for a walk. As you made your way back to the Homestead you felt a hand grab your wrist and turn you around. It was the boy from earlier.

"Hey, names Minho. You the new greenie?"

"That's me. Names Y/N."

"Well Y/N, I hope to see you again soon." He smiled and jogged off to one of the other buildings in the Glade.