You Die

Newt:
You were escaping the maze alongside the other gladers. Thomas had punched in the code and all that was left to do was jump.

Except before you could, a Griever grabbed your leg and dragged you back into the maze. You prayed for a quick death as you felt the monstrosity dig its sharp appendages into your flesh.

As you hit the cold maze floor the last thing you heard was Newt calling out your name. You closed your eyes for the last time and welcomed death.

Thomas:
You weren't immune. As Ratman read the names you felt your heart sink. You didn't even stick around long enough to hear the other names.

Thomas chased after you. He found you in an unmarked room in the control center. You were silently crying. You quickly wiped your face when you heard him behind you.

"Y/N? It's going to be okay."

"No Thomas it won't. I'm going to become one of those.....things!" You pulled out a gun from your pocket. "I'm going to end this before it gets out of hand."

"NO, WAIT WE CAN-" you cut him off by pulling the trigger and sending a bullet into your brain.

Minho:
The Scorch was a truely dangerous place. You always knew that going in but now you were laying in the dust trying to hold onto life. You lay there watching as Minho was struck by lightning.

You opened your mouth to scream but you couldn't. You also had been struck but you weren't as lucky as your boyfriend. You watched him slowly stand and continue on with the other Gladers. No one had seen you and no one ever would....

**oh my gosh guys im so sorry for not having updated in so long!!! Things have been crazy with school and I've been finishing Student Council Homecoming preparations. Im really sorry!!! But thank you thank you thank you for almost 2k reads!! I never imagined this would happen xoxo Riley**