How He Asked You Out pt. 2 & 3

Thomas-

As you were packing up your hammer and other tools some glader ran into you. You usually weren't clumsy but he hit you hard and you fell down onto your butt.

"Where is he rushing off to?" you muttered under your breath. You looked up to see someone offering their hand. You took it and stood up brushing the dirt off of your backside. You turned to thank the person and saw Thomas looking down at you. Well not really looking down. You're not that short. 

"Are you alright?" he asked.

"Y-yeah I'm fine. Thanks." 

"No problem. So y/n, can I ask you something?"

"You just did." Dang you were hilarious. You were a little on edge by his question. You thought Thomas was cute but you were certain he had a thing for Teresa.

"I was wondering if you would go on a date with me? I know we can't do anything super special while we're stuck here but-"

"I'd love to go on a date with you Thomas." You captured him in a hug and he didn't even tense up, he hugged back with the same emotion. "I've liked you for a long time Thomas."

"I like you too y/n."

Minho-

You sat down to breakfast as your sassy friend Minho ran off into the maze. You tried to hide the longing in your eyes. Both for the want to run in the maze and for your friend. You have had a crush on Minho for at least half the time you've been in this shuckhole prison. Despite being the only girl and having literally no competition you were certain he didn't reciprocate your feelings. 

You got to work and quickly forgot all your troubles. It was one of your favorite parts of being a Medjack. You could just get lost in helping the other boys. Before you knew it, it was dinner time. Newt came up to relieve you from your shift, but didn't say it. 

"Hey y/n. Minho wants to see you in the map room. Right now." He said before running out the door. You shrugged your shoulders and walked over to the infamous map room. It seemed dark from the outside. Maybe Newt got the timing wrong. Regardless you walked in and saw little candles on a table in the center of the room. You walked closer and saw that little pieces of wood spelled out something on the table. 

"Will you go on a date with me?" you read aloud.

"I was wondering when you would ask." You turned to see a smirking sass queen. You rolled your eyes. He was such a doofus. He walked up to you and held your hands in his own. "So, will you go on a date with me y/n?"

You leaned in and gave him a light kiss on the lips. "Does that answer your question?"

**double update? I'm so sorry for not updating yesterday. I was swamped with helping my mom get her classroom setup for the new school year. So I decided to write my Teen Wolf fanfiction. I will post the first two chapters today, it is titled Brown Eyes. I'm very proud of it since I've managed to get more than 1000 words into each chapter. I don't do that often for some reason. Anyway ignoring my rambling. I might post again today, I'm not really sure. It depends on when my mom needs me to work and when I'm getting my hair dyed. I'm adding blue to the ends!!!! Sorry I'm rambling again. Thank you guys for the support on this book. It always makes my day to see notifications for new votes and comments!! I start school in two dates so updates will be more scattered. Love you guys xoxo Riley**