He Finds Out You're Ticklish

Newt:

You were working hard when Newt thought it was a good time to start harassing you.

*poke*

"Newt I'm trying to work."

*poke*

"I mean it. Stop."

He poked your side and you couldn't help laughing. He raised an eyebrow.

"I didn't know you were ticklish." He smiled a devilish little grin and immediately started tickling you.

"Newt.....please.....stop...I....can't...breathe." You said between laughing fits.

Thomas:

You snuck up behind him at dinner and tried to tickle your boyfriend boyfriend of 2 months. He didn't even react.

"Y/n, you know I'm not ticklish right?"

"Well I know now!"

"Now I'm going to have to get revenge."

"I'm not ticklish either," you were totally lying. You bit your bottom lip and hoped he wouldn't call your bluff.

"Sure you aren't. So it wouldn't matter if I did this." He got up to tickle you and you bolted for the Glade. No way in hell were you going to let him get you.

Minho:

You were talking to Thomas when you felt someone behind you. Before you could react that someone 'tazed' you and you erupted into a fit of giggles.

"Wow Thomas y/n is really ticklish." Your boyfriend of 1 month stated.

"I am not!" You tried to say before laughing again. "Minho let me go please I'm going to pee my pants."

"No you're not babe."

You kicked your legs around before he finally dropped you on the ground.
"Oops sorry."

**sorry Minho's is so short. I hope you guys like this one xoxo Riley**