love

Zen's POV

This week and the one following flew by as if it never even happened.

Rest of week 1 (Wednesday onwards): Practice exams, meeting Cameron's parents - yeah, pretty fast right? Anyway, more make-out sessions (they were great), and my anxiety has dropped thanks to being able to touch Cameron, yay! I'm the happiest I have ever been since I was ten. Who knew that seven years later I'd be so much better?

Week 2: Introduced Cameron to mum and dad, it went splendidly! We had dinner and mum embarrassed the shit out of me, but still splendid! Plus, Cameron and dad get along like a house on fire. I even took Cameron into my room and we cuddled and talked about the universe and the future until Cameron had to leave. We texted all night until I fell asleep with my phone in-hand.

School-wise, things are pretty chill. Every class of mine is just an opportunity to revise for the real exams. I'm actually helping Cameron out with his revision since he's not so great at math and english. I'm really glad I can help him, he needs someone he can trust to help him study. He doesn't want paid tuition or anything, so I offered him. He chuckled and said, "I'm not going to let you tutor me for free, my Zen." To which I replied: "I'm sorry pretty boy, but you have no choice." And with that I've been helping him study. We both agreed that we wouldn't stress over exams - not that they're irrelevant, but it's better we go easy on ourselves.

Mum and dad have gone out for the weekend to catch up with some friends who are visiting from the other side of the country. They'll be about two hours away, funnily enough they actually wanted Cameron over while they were gone just so they would be absolutely certain that I'd be okay. So, it's Friday afternoon, I'm sitting in History staring into space as usual just waiting for the bell. The teacher's voice and everybody else's just became a distant, muddled white noise that I would never be able to understand. I nearly fell out my fucking chair when the bell went. As I began my packing-up process, I thought about what Cameron and I could do. He said he had some ideas if I was interested.

Cameron's POV

Weekend at Zen's house! Woop!

I sighed with content as I headed in the direction to the back of the library and waited for her to show up. She said she had double History, poor thing. I was never able to tolerate that class, hence why I left it.

"Hey bad boy." The familiar, sarcastic-but-smiling tone spoke from behind me. I turned to face the girl I had fallen hard for, her captivating nearly-black eyes, her now free-flowing, dead-straight hair, her pure, pale skin and her black outfit, perfectly contrasting everything.

"Hey Wednesday Addams." I smirked, I knew that she secretly loved being called that.

"Yeah yeah, it's been long enough, we can start heading back." She changed the subject with a roll of her eyes and an uncontrollable grin.

We walked hand-in-hand at our own pace down the quiet streets of Brightwater. When we got to Zen's home, she pulled out a house key and unlocked it, hesitating slightly to push open the door by the handle. As I stepped in to open it for her, she stopped me.

"I got this one," she said gently, taking the handle and pushing the door open. I knew what to do and got out a bottle of emergency hand sanatizer I carried in my pocket whenever I was with Zen.

"Hold out your hands." I said after she shut the door again.

"Thank you baby." She murmured as I squeezed some of the anti-bacterial liquid onto her hands. I smiled at her while she rubbed it in. Suddenly, she sprinted towards me with open arms. I grunted slightly from the impact, making her giggle.

"I wonder about you..." I trailed off, getting lost in my thoughts.

"What do you wonder about?" Zen asked, loosening her grip and gazing up at me with those dark, innocent eyes. I blushed at what I was about to say to her.

"A lot of things-"

"Dirty things?" I had to confirm what she just said.

"Uh, what?"

"Do you think about doing dirty things with me?" She asked, as blunt as they come.

"O-oh, I-ummm...yes." I said sheepishly, desperately trying to hide my face which was probably a tomato at this rate.

"Don't be shy." She purred, tracing her fingers over my chest. "So do I, Cameron."

"A-are you implying that we..." I lead on, not wanting to say it.

"Yes. Indeed I am." She replied, dead-serious. Was she really okay with this? I wouldn't make her touch my dick or anything - in fact I wouldn't want her to with her condition.

"So...you want me to touch you?" I spoke cautiously. I didn't want to set her off in a bad way.

"I do." She said, taking my hand and placing it on her left breast, encouraging me to squeeze it. But, being an awkward doofus, I just stood there, completely gobsmacked and at loss. She giggled at my reaction.

"Well, if you don't want to touch me-"

"I do want to touch you!" I blurted out. Oh god, this was already going horribly wrong. Zen stared at me with confusion dancing through her eyes, to which I stared back.

"I want to touch you too." She said quietly, looking at her feet, shifting uncomfortably on the spot. I tilted her chin up to face me.

"No, actually, I don't want to touch you. I want to feel you. Your heart, your soul and your mind. I want you to feel pleasure within your soul - not just psychically. I want you to feel this way because I love you, I love you so god damn much, Zen." I said, making sure I never broke eye contact with her. I felt burning tears well up in my eyes as I spoke - I spotted some in Zen's eyes as well.

"I...I love you too, Cameron..." She breathed, burying her face in my chest. I grinned with delight as I hung my head to smell her beautiful locks and kiss the top of her head. I then heard her yelp and then laugh uncontrollably as I (literally) swooped Zen off her feet so I could carry her bridal-style to her bedroom, where I'd make my promise a permanent one.

Zen Parker, I swear I will marry the shit out of you.