"Hi," she said smiling. "I'm looking for Yoona?"

"I'm sorry, I had a late night and haven't had the chance to clean myself up," Yoona said apologetically in her pink pajamas as she ushered Dara inside the house. She made Dara sit as she called for one of the servants to get her something to eat or drink.

Dara shook her head. "No, I'm okay." She studied Yoona, looking so immaculately clean and neat. No one would've guessed she hadn't cleaned herself up yet. If it had been her who pulled an all nighter, she would've looked like she had been dragged from hell even if she had already took a shower.

"Are you sure?" Yoona asked when she declined any offer of beverages.

She just nodded, wanting to get this over with as soon as possible because if she stalled for too long, she might not be able to do this anymore. One last thing to do. For Donghae. Her heart wrenched at the thought of him.

Last night... last night was the most... she couldn't find an appropriate word to describe it. Magical was too mawkish. Touching... yeah they did a lot more than touch, pun intended. It was exquisite. That is the only thing that she could probably come up with to describe what happened between them.

Donghae had hugged her tight and she almost wished it was true. That they were real. That somewhere, maybe he could learn to love her too. But she had read too many books and watched too many movies to recognize that it's the only action men makes everytime towards women they've been with at night. She had closed her eyes, trying to stop any threatening tear from falling off and pretended to sleep. When she had heard his soft snores and his arm slacking off its hold, she slowly extracted herself. She had gazed into his sleeping face before leaning in and planting a soft kiss on his forehead before leaving. She took the bus to her house and took a shower trying to make herself feel anesthesized or unfeeling. She can't cry. She had promised herself no more today. She already spent it all last night and no more. She was firm on her resolve. Being with him, in his arms, being loved by him just for a night, even if it was brought on by her pathetic knowledge of seduction, would be worth all the hurt that she knew would hit her. What she had only asked is just one chance of knowing how it would feel like to be with him.

And she doesn't regret it one bit. Now the only thing left for her to do is finish the job for him. Donghae doesn't need to stay with her because of the contract or the deal they had or even be scared of any sort of retribution she would conjure. He doesn't need to feel that he cheated off his friends if he agreed to cancel the deal early. She would be the one to do this. This is the only help she could give him. And this is the only way she could get on with her life. The only way she could get over him. Or try at least. She needs to start somewhere. And with that she gathered her things she needed before taking the bus to Yoona's house.

"So what've you been up to?" Yoona asked smiling as she sat across from her. "Donghae said you've been really busy and that you couldn't come to the party last night. Or even on his birthday. Is Siwon running you ragged?"

Dara just smiled tightly but made no answer.

"I know that... life hasn't really been fair to you," Yoona said softly. "And... I know you're working for your family and I really admire that but... it isn't fair to Donghae. Your drive in working is commendable but don't let it run your life."

Dara's brows furrowed. Isn't fair to Donghae? They think she was neglecting her relationship with Donghae because she's too busy making money?

"Don't get me wrong," Yoona continued. "but it's just that...I saw how Donghae was in Thailand when he keeps looking at his phone, jumping on it everytime it rang and looking so disappointed when it wasn't you..." Yoona continued. "When he got back and he told us you were busy even on his birthday he looks so dejected.... I know it's none of my business—"