Wrestling Moves-Zack+Rian

Start from the beginning

"Hey, sorry I took a while! Shall we get started?" He nodded eagerly before I started explaining how to perform a crotch pull correctly.

"First, when your opponent stands with their legs apart, image you're the opponent, I'll wrap my arm around the inside of their leg. Make sure you're on one knee with your head pressing into the side of their stomach. Quickly move onto both legs before placing the one hand on their opposite thigh then run until they have fallen on their stomach." He nodded along as I explained the steps one by one. "Wanna try?"

Rian was a natural and quickly caught on. I couldn't help think about how close he was to me and in all honestly I should get my head out of the gutter but I'm a teenager, leave me alone.

Coach Armstrong gave us those really bad pep talks about accomplishing your goals in life and "Don't let your dreams be dreams" or something along those lines, before dismissing us.

"Hey, Rian." I jogged up to him hopefully catching his attention before he left.

"Hey, Zack!"

"There is one more position you need to know for the competition this weekend  and I was wondering if you wanted to come over tomorrow and practice?" I was hoping for the best but at the same time expecting the worst of reactions.

"Sure, thanks a lot, bro!" I just got bro-zoned. Great. Just dandy. I calmed my nerves and assured myself him addressing me as "bro" did not affect his opinion of whether he would like to be in a relationship with me. We exchanged numbers and I handed him my address awaiting tomorrow afternoon.

-NEXT AFTERNOON AFTER SCHOOL-

I haven't seen Rian all day, probably because he's a year younger than I am but I was still keeping my hopes up. I got Jack's boyfriend, Alex, to get me some information about Rian. They managed to get some information such as he is-in fact- gay and single. I was pacing my living room waiting for his arrival that would come any moment. Knock, knock.

I quickly patted down my shirt and straightened out my shorts and fixing my hair for the 100th time, then opened the door to reveal a stunning Rian.

"Hi!"

"Hey!"

"Would you like to get started? I have the mats set up down in the basement."

"Are you going to murder me or something down there?" He looked dead serious but then let out a round of laughter which I joined in on. I rubbed my palms on the inside of my short pockets and led him downstairs.

"You need to learn a half nelson before competition so I think I should show you. Um-lie down on your stomach, arms in front of you." I awkwardly coughed out the last part which resulted in him murmuring, "kinky" under his breath and I desperately hoped my cheeks were't on fire.

"First, hold the opponents hips in place with your knees, one leg on either side of their lower half. Next, bend over and hook your arms under their's and put your head on the opposite shoulder of the wrist you're going to grab and pull to their chest-got that so f-far?" I hoped this wouldn't be so awkward, but of course my teenage mind had to thing of other reasons we could possibly be like this.

"-after that you wrap your arm around their neck and place your free hand on their head, make sure to press down hard." I swallowed hard and proceeded to get off of him.

Rian's POV:

Totally not freaking out or anything, why would you think that? Maybe because its not everyday a hot boy invites you over to teach you wrestling techniques and you have a dirty mind. I totally didn't get my best friend, Alex's boyfriend, Jack, to pick up some information about the boy. Turns out he's also very gay and this could be a great thing or horrible. 

I tried to take my mind off of his crotch rubbing against my ass but that's a pretty difficult task to accomplish. I mentally prayed I wouldn't get a lowkey boner from this.

I practiced on him, which was successful since I didn't fuck up, before he introduced how to defend yourself from a half-Nelson. 

He was in his position on top of me, his breath lingering down my neck. The sexual tension is real. Fuck.

"To defend yourself I want you to pull your wrist away from my grasp, then pull your head up and remove my hand from your head. After you do that quickly get to your knees. Okay?" I
nodded, swallowing and releasing a breath I didn't know I was holding.

I did as I was told which resulted in my ass colliding with his um-you know, thing, when I moved to my knees. I'm 98% sure he was blushing but it could also possibly be from the heat in the room.

"I'm so sorr-" I began but my words were stopped by Zack crashing his lips to mine. He pushed me down on the mats and put one leg on either side of my lower half.

My hand made its way to the back of Zack's neck and he leaned forward so my back was pressed against the flooring. This little "session" grew more and more heated as the seconds passed and neither of us seemed to be able to pull away. (A/N: use your imagination and pretend the sexual tension is real af).

"Zack, honey I'm home is your friend still here-oh!" We both quickly pulled away although Zack was still straddling my waist and I used my elbows to prop me up.

"Mom! Um, this isn't what it looks like!" At this point Zack was panicking and I was debating whether or not I should say something is defense or leave and live the rest of my life in a hole.

"Really? It looks like you're kissing your friend instead of focusing on wrestling, oh well, just don't you know, when I'm home and use protection!" And with those final words she hurried back upstairs.

"Oh my god, I'm so sorry about my mom. She's so embarrassing sometimes." He looking away embarrassed refusing to look me directly in the eyes. I shrugged it off, I found it really great his mom was so chill about this.

"Where were we," and with that I connected our lips again.

A/N: oops okay if you can write make out scenes private message me and you can either write the part and I can't give you credit or you can teach me because I can't write make out scenes for shit. Also this took forever to write because I was also working on my other joshler/bandom au, You Hold The Cure , so go read it if you want.