Highschool (A Nicki Minaj Fan-fiction)

Start from the beginning

"Getting in trouble on the first day back I see" Principle Lawson said stepping to us.

"Yes, you know how we are already" Keyshia said.

"That doesn't mean anything. Look girls im going to let this one go, but no more trouble for the rest of the day"

"We can't promise that" Wayne said coming over to us too with the guys following.

"Wayne,I believe I was talking to the girls"

"Yes ma'am I know, but if you talk to them you talk to us. Just like if you talk to us, you talk to them too" Wayne replies to her.

"Very well, just no more trouble. Try to have a good year this year" she says looking at me.

"Nicki stop by my office after the assembly, I would like to talk to you about something very important" she says just before turning to walk away.

"She's a creep" Wayne says.

"More like a freak" Trey says walking over to us.

"Dude, you would know. Yall had a fling" Drake says.

"A fling?" Tez asks. "Dude did you hit that?"

"Im not gone say, besides i don't touch and tell" he says.

"Ewww" we all say.

"Guys its not that serious, it just happened!"

"Cool your tits" my friend Joyce says making us laugh before heading inside. In the auditorium was every group all seperated. Ofcoarse we had the biggest spot. Everyone sat down. I was in the middle of Wayne and Drake along with Shannel. Principal Lawson was on stage along with our music teacher, athletic teacher, assistant principle and our other teachers. They all spoke and talked about the policies and expectations of this year. Wayne and I kept talking through it. Mainly in our group we only focus on the music teacher and the athletic coach. The spirits focus on the cheer coach and the others focus on the other teachers. After the assembly was over we all got out our schedules and went to put our stuff in our lockers. I still had my purse and books. Most of the girls have classes with me because we chose the same classes. As we entered the classroom I seen the most ugliest thing i've seen all day. Kim, lil kim. She has an ugly mole on her face. Hair is all straight but wild. Like can you spell maintain. I take a seat with my girls and she comes over trying to fakely befriend us. I just continue to talk with the girls. She then pushes my desk yelling at me. I jump up out of my seat dropping my purse on my chair.

"Bitch, who is you!?" I shout. The girls stand up behind me.

"I said hi!" she said.

"And I ignored your ass! Goodbye!" I say taking a seat. Then Mariah had the nerve to come over with her friend Dhea.

"We have a problem here?" she says acting like she didn't know a damn thing.

"Nicki here doesn't want to say anything"

"I'll say yall fake ass thirsty bitches better get away from me!" I yell. Wayne then comes over and puts his hand on my shoulder.

"We got a problem ladies?" he asks.

"No, not at all Wayne!" Dhea says excitedly to him then looks at his arm on me and gives me a death glare. I just give her look back.

"Well then how come yall can't stay in yall corner?" Chyna asks.

"Yeah, I mean I believe I seen Kim over there with her dude. I mean the corner is where she belongs" after Shannel says that they all walk away and I laugh with my crew.

"Shidd this aint highschool, this prison" Christina says laughing.

"Thanks guy, I wasn't in the mood to argue. Its too damn early for all that" I say.