Chapter Fourteen.

Taylor's POV.
*One Year Later*
I woke up wrapped in Zak's arms and he was smiling. We've been trying for another kid for a year now and nothing has happened. I don't know why he's so happy.

"Maybe we should go to the doctor." Zak suggested at breakfast. I shrugged. Maybe he was right. I guess my womb could've been destroyed from being stabbed. I pushed those thoughts out of my head, although I vaguely remembered who had saved me. Zak grabbed his plate and then my plate as he leaned down to kiss me. I kissed back as I smiled. I at least had Zak to keep me happy. That's all I would ever need.
After breakfast Zak called the doctor to see if they could get me in for an appointment. They said they would be able to get me in about two hours later so I started getting ready. As I sat on the bathroom counter doing my makeup I started getting horrible visions. Soon they were so bad that I was hallucinating. I saw a girl covered in blood and she was screaming out for help as she crawled. She reached her hand out of the mirror and grabbed me. I screamed out for Zak but I was so far into this thing that I couldn't feel anything or see anything other than the bloody girl that was grabbing me.

"Oh God! Please help me!" She shouted it over and over again. Luckily I was soon shook out of this trance that I was under and Zak was holding me tightly. I was covered in blood and I had shards of glass in my hand.

"Baby, what did you do?" He asked as he cradled me closer and opened my hand more. I cried out in pain. He started picking out the big shards that were stuck in my palm. I cringed as he did so and started crying more.

"There was something in the mirror, I swear!" I shouted. He looked at me with bewilderment but he still believed me. I could tell.

"We'll get you stitched up at the doctor. What did you see?" He asked as he looked at me with concern. I described it as best as I could. He sighed and pulled me to my feet. I grabbed a wet cloth and started washing my face. It was covered in blood and my makeup was only half way done. I grabbed my small Black Butler mirror and did my makeup in that mirror and fixed my hair in the bedroom mirror. I threw on a pair of skinny jeans and a Three Days Grace shirt with some converse. Zak and I walked out hand in hand and drove to the doctor hand in hand. My other hand had stopped bleeding and was healed all ready. I thought about how it could be healed already. I vaguely remembered anything that had happened to me in the past few years. I remembered going on tour with bands and stuff like that. I was a band manager. But two people were always missing from the memory of the last tour I did. It was odd.

"Appointment for Taylor Bagans." Zak said as we got up to the check in counter. The lady smiled kindly at me and then told us to take a seat in the waiting area. We did as she asked and sat down.
About an hour later they called my name and said that the doctor was ready for me. We explained the situation and the doctor thought for a few minutes.

"Let's do a real quick sonogram and we'll see what's going on. You may be pregnant and not even know it. When was the last time you ad Zak did it?" The doctor asked.

"Last night." I informed him. He sighed.

"You may be incapable of having children, Mrs. Bagans." The doctor stated as we did the sonogram.  He pointed to the screen. "There's a tear in your womb. I'm surprised you never noticed it. Most people would be in excruciating pain."

"So does that mean I can never have kids?" I asked as I looked at the screen again. The doctor hung his head and shook it.

"I'm so sorry. But you can adopt. In fact, I know of a couple who don't want their baby. It's going to be a girl." The doctor suggested. I thought about it for a minute or two. I really did want a child but how much would it hurt her if she ever found out she was adopted? I looked over at Zak and he seemed to light up at the mention of that idea.

"We'll do it. How much longer do we have to wait?" I asked as I smiled at Zak.

"About five more months. I will call the couple and let them know I found someone who wants to adopt." The doctor said. He then dismissed us and we headed out.

"I'm going to be a dad!" Zak shouted as we got out to the car. I smiled and got in the passenger side.
About five months later Zak and I were called to the hospital.

We adopted Grave Bagans on January 5th, the day she was born...

18 YEARS LATER.

"Mom, dad! Bryan and I are home from Scranton!" I heard a familiar voice shout as she walked through the door. I smiled and ran over to her. I hugged her tightly and she smiled.

"How was interviewing Chris?" I asked her. She smiled.

"He's a great guy. Really cool, too. We're going to keep in touch." She informed me. I smiled.

"That's great! Well I'm going to go work on finishing dinner, in other words, ordering pizza." I told her as I walked off. She sat her bags down and started chilling out in the living room with Bryan and Johnnie. Soon there was a knock on the door.

"I got it!" I heard Zak shout. I then heard the door open and Zak ask, "Are you looking for one of the lazy teenagers sitting in my living room?" I heard Bryan and Johnnie object to it and then Grave asked who was at the door.

"Hello, Grave." That voice sounded so familiar...

HELLO MY LOVELIES! THAT IS THE END! NOW GO READ FIFTY SHADES OF CERULLI. THERE'S A SURPRISE WAITING FOR YOU THERE!