Chapter Six.

Taylor's POV.
It's been a month since all of the shit hit the fan and everything has been pretty normal. Or at least as normal as it gets for a witch and a fallen angel who is Satan's daughter. Chris still knows Desi is a fallen angel. She had the choice to erase his memory but she knew that he would just find out again. And he's adjusting to that fact better than Zak and I thought he would. Today we are heading down to St. Augustine for a day filled of haunting tours and tons of walking. I can't believe Desi is making us walk. Ewe. Exercise.

"Bitch! You better wake up! We're driving to Florida, not taking a plane. You know how Chris and I feel about those hell holes." Desi shouted as soon as I answered the phone. I laughed. I had been staying at Zak's house ever since the incident at my house and shit like that. And Desi has been staying over at Chris's hotel. I don't think they've slept for more than an hour though.
Zak and I met up with Desi and Chris at Starbucks and we all decided to take Desi's car due to the fact that she has what I like to call a mom car. It's really just a Jeep Commander but it has three rows so it's defined in my book as a mom car.

"Oh and remember how I promised Tommy and Ashton we'd all go at some point?" Desi asked as she grabbed her coffee. I nodded. I remember those two. I still talk to Ashton just not Tommy. In fact, we never really did talk.

"Well, they're going to be coming with us. They should be meeting us here in a few minutes." She informed me as she took a sip of her coffee. Chris looked over at her.

"Who is Tommy?" He asked as he looked at her with wide eyes.

"An ex who is now my best friend. Be nice to him." She said as she pulled out her phone.

"Are you cheating on me?" Chris blurted out suddenly. Desi had a calm way of solving this. She stopped mid text and handed him her phone.

"Look through all my messages between every guy I know. All I ever talk about is me and you. But the fact that you don't trust me, kind of hurts. I need you to trust me if we're gonna make this last." She said calmly. She was always so calm and well spoken. She could handle anything.
After a few more minutes of Chris looking through her phone he handed it back t her and hugged her tightly.

"I'm so sorry baby. I just have trust issues and you know that." He said as he kissed her. I made and "awe" sound and smiled.
After all of their cuteness Ashton and Tommy walked in. Hand in hand. What the fuck.

"Are they dating?" Zak asked as he nudged me.

"I hadn't heard they were before. Desi, do you know anything about this?" I asked as I looked at her. But she was too caught up in the fact that she was reunited with her "twin". Their friendship is what every friendship should look like.

"Hikaru!" Desi shouted as she pushed past Chris to get to Ashton. I laughed.

"What's up with the nicknames?" Zak asked. I hadn't fully informed him about everything with us I guess.

"Since they look alike, we call them the Hitachiin twins. They're almost inseparable." I informed him as I grabbed his hand. He smiled at me.

"Are we all in separate hotel rooms?" Zak asked as he kissed my cheek. I blushed a little.

"I think so. If not, then we might have a problem with Desi and Chris." I informed him as I smiled. He laughed a little and looked down at me.

"Why are you and Desi so short?" He suddenly asked. I looked at him with a wide smile and wide eyes.

"We're just very tall midgets." I told him as I kissed his cheek. Desi walked over to us and looked down.

"Let's go!" She shouted as she smiled. We left all of cars at Zak's house and loaded everything into Desi's car.