Chapter Ten.

Taylor's POV.

Once we landed in Scranton, Chris had his mom pick us all up and we drove to Chris's house. Now let me tell you something about Chris's house. It is not the average rock stars house. It's like a mansion with white pearl floors and black marble stair case railing. It was like something you'd find in a princess movie. I mean, damn. When he said Desi would be living like a queen at his house, he wasn't joking. I mean, Zak's house was pretty big too but holy fucking catnip.

"So you're having to wedding here?" Zak asked Chris as we put our backs down on the floor in the foyer.

"Of course. Where else?" Chris questioned as he grabbed Desi's hand tightly. She smiled at him. She was pleased with this. And I could tell my that huge cheesy grin on her face.

"So where will me and Zak be staying?" I asked Chris as we walked around.

"I will show you." He said as he turned around out of the kitchen. He lead us up the stairs and past a bunch of rooms before we found the guest room.

"Of course, there are tons of other rooms but I decorated this one in a way that I know you and Zak will like." When he opened the door the first thing I noticed was the huge bed with a black canopy and a nice red blanket. The room was kind of like a dark Gothic theme. And I loved it. "Desi and I will be at the other end of the hall. If a door is locked, it means don't go in. There are more levels of the house and my fridge is always fully stocked with coke, Dr. Pepper, basically any soft drink. I do not drink so therefore I will not allow the consumption of alcohol in my house. No smoking either." He told us the rules of the house as we walked around with him more.

"Can we go to the mall now?" Desi asked as she looked at him. He laughed.

"Alright. Fine. But let me take a quick shower. You can help yourself to whatever is in the fridge or in the kitchen. After all, you live here now. Whats mine is yours." Chris told her as he kissed her. Awe. So kawaii. (Cute for those of you who don't know what that means.) He walked into their room and shut the door.

"So what do you think of this place?" Desi asked as she smiled. Zak laughed.

"This place is ridiculously huge." Zak stated the obvious. I laughed and hugged Desi.

"I'm glad you are happy with Chris's house. But I think you'd be happy with him even if he was living in a disgusting trailer." I told her as I laughed. She smiled.

"Something about Chris is just so right but so wrong at the same time." She stated as she walked down the stairs. So I wasn't the only one who sensed something strange about him.

A few minutes later, Chris walked out with his eyebrows drawn on and in a pair of skinny jeans and a black v-neck.

"Are we ready to go?" He asked as he leaned against the counter in the kitchen. We nodded and walked out to his car.

When we got to the mall Desi made us go on a wild goose chase for Hot Topic even though Chris insisted he could lead us. Desi's argument was that she wanted to get to know the mall since she was going to be living there. I on the other hand was getting tired so I decided to sit down on a bench. The area was kind of empty so it was peaceful. I leaned against the back of the bench. A few minutes later, everything went black...

DESI'S POV.

"We should go find Taylor now. I bet she's waiting for us." I told Chris and Zak as we walked out of Hot Topic. Zak agreed to that idea as well as Chris so we went to the place we saw her last which was also the place she said she was going to be resting at. But when we got there, she wasn't sitting on the bench like she was supposed to be. So I checked the bathrooms.