Chapter Four.

Taylor's POV.
I woke up the next day still wrapped in Zak's tight grip. I smiled. He really didn't let go of me. I reached over for my phone which was on the nightstand. I checked it and realized I had a missed text from Desi.

Desi Cerulli: Hey. A few things: One, I'm going to Starbucks with Chris. So if you want you and Zak can meet us there. Second, Be careful tonight! Stay near Zak. A strong bond beats anything. Chris will be there tonight and I am going to have a lot of explaining to do. Also, I want to head back out on tour ASAP. I miss being on stage. I'm ready to get out there again! Japan, here we come!

I laughed a little at the Starbucks part. She hates that place so much. But she loves Chris so much. And I know he loves her. He jacked my phone and saved her in there as Desi Cerulli. Yeah. You think I did that? No way. I'm thrilled that she found someone she's happy with, but the fact that she's a fallen and he's a mortal just is going to make things awkward. I mean, if she has a child it'll be part demon. Literally. And figuratively. I hate children.
I tried to get up but Zak pulled me back.

"No. Stay for just a bit longer." He begged in his groggy morning voice. I smiled and laughed.

"I gotta get up. Desi and Chris want me to meet them at Starbucks. We're going to discuss starting tour again a little earlier Than planned so they can have more time in Japan." I informed him as I sat up. He sighed.

"Fine. I'll go with you." He finally said. I laughed. He got up and got dressed as did I .
When we walked in it wasn't hard to find them. I mean, they're kind of an odd couple. They stick out like sore thumb in the middle of this common white girl place. I walked in and Desi was in a beautiful mid thigh length black dress and Chris was wearing his common tux. Why? I don't know. He always dressed to impress. But he didn't mean to impress. But he did make quite the impression on Desi. All I needed was a guy that would treat me right. And understand Desi's secret.

"What up!?" Desi shouted as she hugged me. I laughed and hugged back.

"So did you two do it last night?" She asked as she sat back down. I laughed. Chris playfully nudged her.

"Babe. You can't just ask people if they fucked last night!" He exclaimed. I laughed louder. Suddenly everyone was staring. So Desi stood up and made a fucking scene. And what do I do? I do it with her.

"What you want bitches!? You staring!? You staring!? That's fucking great! You can stare all you want cause I'm a fucking freakshow! Fuck you!" She shouted. Then politely sat back down. Then I stood up.

"Listen here you dildo's! We don't care what you think! Suck my ass, Senpai!" Was what I shouted. Zak and Chris just seemed extremely pissed and embarrassed. I sat down and smiled kindly at my wonderful group who put up with my shouting. But management didn't like that.

"What the fuck is wrong with you two!?" Chris shouted as we walked out. I laughed.

"Well. You know. Why not? It was fun! It's not as bad as that one time Desi did the chicken dance in the middle of that frozen yogurt place on tour! You saw that!" I exclaimed. Chris face palmed.

"I joined in on that because it was cute. Oh and did I mention we didn't get kicked out when we did the chicken dance!?" He shouted again. Desi was just dying in the middle of the parking lot. And so was Zak.

"But you have to admit... This will be something we'll never forget. Like that time I put Desi in time out on top of the fridge for yelling at everyone." I remembered that day. That was great. She sat on top of the tour bus fridge for an hour shouting "This tour bus is a fucking nightmare!" Good times.

"You did what to her!?" Zak shouted as he laughed harder. I laughed more and explained the whole thing. He laughed harder and louder than he was before. We eventually left Starbucks and went back to my place.
As soon as we walked in, I felt uneasiness take over. And Desi froze in her tracks.