Chapter Eight.

Taylor's POV.
I woke up the next morning wrapped in Zak's arms but I felt rather sick to my stomach. I got up and made a run for the bathroom. I started throwing up and I guess Desi heard it because she came rushing in.

"You okay, bruh?" She asked as she pulled back my hair. I gave her a thumbs up as I threw up more.

"Zak! Get your ass in here!" She shouted as she backed her head away. Soon he was in there as well.

"What's going on? Is she okay?" He asked as he rushed over.

"Hold her hair, I'm going to put on pants and go to get some things for her at the store." Desi said as she lat go of my hair. Zak took hold of it as I threw up more. It was manly jut stomach acid though since my stomach was empty. What was happening?

"Chris! I'm going to the store? You coming baby?" I heard Desi shout. Soon I heard two people up. And I saw Chris pop his head in.

"You gonna be okay?" He asked as he popped in. I gave him a thumbs up as I felt more stomach acid coming up. "Zak, watch her." After that warning, Chris and Desi left the hotel.
A few minutes later, Chris and Desi arrived with Starbucks and a pregnancy test.

"I don't know who I want that to be for more. You or me?" I said as I grabbed the Starbucks drink she bought for me. I'm not a huge fan of Starbucks but it was caffeine so it made me happy.

"It's for you. You think I didn't hear you two going at it? Zak obviously came inside of you. So go pee on that stick and wait the five minutes that is required." She informed me. I laughed.

"But I don't have to go pee right now." I told her as I sat down on the couch in the hotel room. She looked at Chris and he passed her a large bottle of Smart Water.

"Drink." She demanded as she shoved it in my face. Zak was just standing there in shock.

"Fine." I gave in as I took the bottle water from Desi's hand. I opened it and took a swig of the water.

"Chug! Chug! Chug!" Desi chanted as she bounced up and down. I laughed.

"Your boobs weigh so much that they'll probably cause you to fall through the floor! Stop bouncing!" Ashton exclaimed as she walked in with Tommy. I laughed harder.

"Great! Now I gotta go pee!" I shouted as I sat the bottle down.

"Pee on the stick!" Desi exclaimed as she threw the test at my head. I caught it and took it into the bathroom. I managed to pee on the stick put now I had to wait for five minutes.
I waited for the five minutes and suddenly, I didn't want to look.

"Desi! Come look for me!" I shouted. Soon she was in there. She went wide eyed.

"What? What is it? I don't like that look." I asked frantically.

"Well, fuck me sideways, Senpai. Zak Bagans, get your ass in here!" She shouted. I was so confused so I snatched the text from her hands... It was positive. I was pregnant.

"Yeah?" He asked as he walked in.

"Zak... I... I'm pre-pregnant." I stuttered on "pregnant". I was scared.

"I'm gonna be a dad?" He asked as he took the test out of my hand. Suddenly a wide smile spread across his face. "I'm gonna be a dad!" He exclaimed once more as he picked me up and spun me around. He was so happy. Which means I had to be happy.

"Chris! I'm gonna be an aunt!" Desi shouted as she ran to him.

"Why can't we have kids!?" Chris whined as he hugged her.

"No! No demon children!" I shouted as I looked at the happy soon to be married couple.

"Well, it'd be a mix of a demon and a vamp-" He cut himself off. It seemed that I was the only one who heard that over Desi, Ashton, Zak, and Tommy all discussing cute baby things and their baby stories. I walked closer to Chris.

"What were you saying?" I asked him. He looked at me, dumbfounded.

"I didn't say anything." He was playing innocent now. I brushed it off. Maybe he was joking. But why would he cut himself off on the sentence. I ignored it once again and walked over to the happy group. Then Chris joined.

"Well, now we have to celebrate!" Zak shouted as he grabbed his keys. I smiled. There was a lot to do here in St. Augustine. But I knew Desi owned a boat down here with her personal boat driver person so that was what they were planning.
In about two hours we were out of the hotel, buying food and drinks for a boat party.

"We need Monster!" Ashton shouted as she laughed. I completely agreed with that statement. Since Desi and Chris were straight edge, we knew better than to suggest alcohol. I would fear for my life if anyone mentioned buying alcohol to Chris or Desi.
We bought fatty foods like candy, chips, and pizza. Then Desi and Chris made us find the nearest Buffalo Wild Wings and get food from there as well.
After that long process of preparation, we finally made it to the docks. Her boat was huge and was more like a fucking yacht than a boat.

"To Taylor and Zak becoming parents after only like, four months of dating!" Tommy shouted as he opened a can of Monster and held it up.

"Hey! At least I love her!" Zak shouted as he held up his Monster as well. I laughed. Desi and everyone else joined in.

"To the biscuits!" Desi shouted. I looked at her.

"Biscuits? Really? You don't even eat biscuits! You hate biscuits!" Chris shouted as he laughed.

"Fine. To the donuts!" She shouted. I laughed. I could cheers to donuts. Zak put his arm around me and pulled me in close.

"I love you, baby." He said as he kissed the top of my head. I smiled.

"I love you too." I said as I looked up at him. I heard Desi and Chris laughing and then Desi scream. I looked over and Tommy had tossed her off the boat.

"God damn it! I'll save you babe!" Chris shouted as he jumped in after her. Then Tommy jumped. And then Ashton. How the fuck am I supposed to raise a child around these idiots?